Ch.8 - Our shining bright future

Start from the beginning

Several huge sharp spikes emerges out of thin air which stabs the demon king down and thus makes him pin down in place, Now before muzan could do anything an unknown hand impales right into his body. He looks down and sees none other than tamayo herself.

 He looks down and sees none other than tamayo herself

"Tamayo!! What the hell are you doing here" (Muzan)

"Can't you see!! I'm here to destroy you, Finally i completed my drug which turns demons back into humans and right now that very drug is coursing into your body!!!" Tamayo says while laughing.

"You're lying!! You shouldn't be--" (Muzan)

"OH BUT I DID!! AFTER ALL THIS TIME THE SITUATION HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED, I HATE TO ADMIT IT THAT BUT IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME ALONE TO BRING YOU DOWN!!!" (Tamayo)

"You really are one stubborn woman tamayo and your hatred towards me is quite unjust, Remind me again as who killed your husband and kids, Was it me...? No it was you who killed and ate them" (Muzan)

"....If i knew that's gonna happen then i would never have become a demon,!! ALL I WANTED WAS NOT TO DIE FROM MY DISEASE AND SEE MY CHILDREN GROW UP!!!" Tamayo shouted while shedding tears.

"Whatever, It still doesn't changes the fact that afterwards you killed a whole bunch of humans. Plus i noticed that you had a lot of fun devoured all your victims" (Muzan)

"That's right....I killed many innocent people after falling into the depths of despair so to pay for my sins of that, YOU AND AND I SHALL DIE TOGETHER RIGHT HERE AND NOW!! PLEASE DO IT HIMEJIMA-SAN!!" Tamayo shouts and gyomei from behind suddenly appears and strikes muzan with his huge spike ball which crushes the demon king's head completely but it reforms back.

'It's just as master kagaya and alexi-san said, Beheading muzan won't do anything. The only way to kill him is by exposing him directly into the sunlight' (Gyomei)

Suddenly all the other hashiras appears on the scene as well and when they see muzan they immediately ready their respective breathing forms however before they could unleash it upon him several doors open beneath their feet.