Ch.1 - The beginning of King's journey

~~~Omni-king palace~~~

This weird shape looking palace belongs to our supreme ruler of all the omniverse, Also it is said to be located in a totally mysterious dimension where no one had access to, Including the highest ranking gods the supreme kais and the gods of destictions also didn't have the slightest idea of it's location.

Only the king himself, His lover and his two trusted royal attendants know about the palace exact location.

Anyway inside this royal palace zeno was peacefully sleeping in his comfy bed for the last 1000 years but now the time for his awakening has finally come.

-King pov-

I was peacefully sleeping in my bed but someone started shaking me, I shrugged them off but the shaking didn't stop and it became a little violent which annoyed me really bad, I slowly opened my eyes and was ready to erase whoever dared to wake me up but as my vision became clear i saw helen.

The sight of my beloved wife first thing in a morning after a 1000 year long nap instantly faded away all my anger and brought a big smile on my face.

"Good morning~Mr sleepy head, I hope you have a good rest" She said in a lovely voice.

Oh how i missed her voice, It's as sweet as ever.

I didn't said anything and just lean towards her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, This sneak attack of mine left my beloved wife quite surprised.

When i broke apart from her i saw her expression, She looked pretty  dumbfounded with a deep blush across her face.

'Oh gosh! She looks so freaking cute!' I thought.

"H-hey! What was that for..." She ask.

I smirk and replied, "Consider it a reward for such a nice morning gift~" I said in a teasing manner and it worked brilliantly as helen's face heated up even more.

"W-wha---Why you...Ugh DUMBASS!!" She said instantly getting up and was about to leave but i quickly grab helen's wrist and pull her back towards me.

As she fell on the bed with me i quickly pin her down and kissed her again but this time i gave her a deep kiss full of intense passion and vigour, Helen resisted at first but soon gave in and we started making out for almost an hour.

(30 min's later)

As we broke apart i saw my wife panting heavily and i could tell that she's in extreme heat now.