Episode 12 (edited)

"No...." Nurul said, looking at the burn Dewan hall across the hallway that they are standing.

"Ni bukan plan dia kan?" Nurul looked back at Kahar who asked the question.
"Aku rasa ni plan baru dia" Nurul said still in shock.

"TOLONG!!" Someone shouted from the burning building. "Itu suara murid perempuan" Kahar said stepping forwards "Kau panggil the rest, aku gi check" Kahar nodded and ran away.

Nurul zip up her jacket and walked inside the burning building.
"KAU KAT MANA!?" Nurul shouted for the students.
"SINI!" Nurul turn to the left and enter the Dewan hall which the ceiling was about to topple off.

She looked at the students clearly and saw Mrs Rian was holding onto her own daughter and knife was at her throat.
"Laina!" Nurul called for her.

"Eh eh eh, kisah pulak pasal anak aku?" Mrs Rian asked, her hair was a mess, her make up has been removed and black circle can be seen.
"Cikgu... itu Anak Cikgu.... Jangan bunuh dia"

"Kau ingat aku kisah?...." Mrs Rian said to Nurul.
"IBU!" Laina shouted disappointedly at her mother.
"DIAM LAH BINATANG!" Mrs Rian shouted at her daughter.
Nurul looked at her unbelievable. "Kau Jangan panggil dia binatang!" Nurul shouted back at her.

"Aku tak paham?!" Nurul said looking at her
"Anak cikgu tu!" Nurul said gesturing her hand towards Laina.

"Dia Anak angkat je lah....." Mrs Rian said slice a bit of her skin. Laina screamed and crying in pain. "Aku memang tak kisah pun pasal dia...."

"Dia kisah pasal KAU LAH!" Nurul shouted at her angrily. "NI KE KAU NAK BALAS BALIK?!" Nurul asked.

"Kau nampak tak buku generation Kapla? Ada ingat yang kertas koyak?" Mrs Rian said smiling at her, Nurul nodded.

"Kau rasa apa goal aku?" Mrs Rian asked laughing.
"Mana lah aku tahu!" Nurul said, looking at her angrily.

"My goal is to show what is my anger looks like"
"Bila aku marah, aku nak bully orang, tumbuk orang. Lagi lagi bunuh orang, ada jugak orang mati tapi dia orang bunuh diri.... Mana fun kan?Sebab bukan dengan tangan aku, itu yang sedih tu. Kalau tahu dia orang nak bunuh diri aku dah bunuh berapa eh orang?" Mrs Rian asked herself while using her right finger to count.

"10 oranges kut?" Mrs Rian said smiling at her.
"Dan Hari ini 11 orang...." She said smiling and looking at Laina.
"Bunuh aku" Nurul said stopping Mrs Rian from stabbing Laina neck.
"Apa kau cakap?" Mrs Rian asked her confused.
"Aku cakap bunuh aku" Nurul said loudly this time.

"JANGAN NURUL!" Laina shouted, "Diam lah"Mrs Rian said and push Laina away to the floor and walked towards Nurul. Both of them were standing closely facing each other.

"Betul ke?" Mrs Rian asked, smiling at her.
Nurul nodded. Before Mrs Rian can stab Nurul stopped Mrs Rian by saying "Ingat, cikgu tu ada akal apa yang salah, apa yang betul"

*BOOM*

Some of the Dewan hall ceiling parts drop down quite far from them but none of them flinch except for Laina who was holding onto her wounded leg that Mrs Rian had stabbed before throwing her to the floor.

"Aku tak akan menyesal" Mrs Rian said and was about stab Nurul but Nurul push the knife away and kick Mrs Rian stomach which made her fall back down
Nurul quickly went to help Laina.
"Belakang kau!" Laina pointed behind her. Nurul turn around and saw Mrs Rian standing up and scoffed. "Kau akan mati Hari ini" Mrs Rian said smirking pointing her finger at Nurul.

She ran to Nurul and hold Nurul's body and drag her down with her. Mrs Rian stand up and kept on stomp her feet on Nurul's chest.
Nurul use her hand and with force fracture Mrs Rian ankle.
"AAAA! Sakit lah bodoh!" She screamed and move back a little. Nurul quickly stand up holding her stitches area.

Unfortunately when she was holding her stomach, Mrs Rian smiled looking at her action.
"Sakit ke Situ?" She asked creepily. "Kau Jangan sentuh perut aku...." Nurul said holding her stomach in pain and fall back down.

At the Courtyard, everyone was fighting with each other. No one was even showing any signs to stop or even surrender.

"Cepat lah buat computer tu, Ayam" Aini said looking at him worriedly.
"Ye ye sabar" Ayam said and start to find something inside the computer.
"Okay sudah!" Ayam shouted.

The courtyard screen turned on which caught everyone attention and stopped fighting. It was a cctv footage of Nurul and Mrs Rian at Dewan hall.

Mrs Rian ran to her, grabbing the broken stick and stab Nurul's leg.
"AAAA!!!"

"Nurul" Kahar said softly looking at the footage and ran to the Dewan Hall.

Mrs Rian laughed.
"Nurul... Nurul...."

"Sama je, macam Mak kau tu"
"Muka sama, perangai sama....."
"EH AKU SEPATUT NYA MASUK JAIL TAU! TAPI AKU SURUH LAWYER AKU TIPU! NASIB LAH AKU MENANG. KALAU TAK SEMUA ORANG TAHU YANG AKU PUNCA 10 BUDAK YANG BUNUH DIRI TU"

"DAN AKU PUNCA BAPAK KAU KENA MATI!"
Nurul looked up at her, shocked.

"Apa kau cakap?" Nurul said angrily and stand up slowly.

"AKU EMILY RIAN PEMBUNUH BAPAK KAU!!! AKU YANG BAKAR RUMAH KAU"

"PEREMPUAN BODOH!" Nurul ran and push her down.
"KAU BUNUH BAPAK AKU?!"
"Apa salah bapak aku huh? Apa salah bapak aku?!" Nurul crying out loud and pointing at herself.

"Bapak kau lah yang pecah kan rahsia aku...."

"MEMANG PATUT LAH BAPAK AKU PECAH KAN RAHSIA KAU! BANGGANG!" Nurul shouted at her and punch her face non stop.
Nurul back up slowly and glare at her.

"And you know what" Nurul said.
"Everyone knows who you are and what is your intention in this school...." she said and looked at the cameras.

Mrs Rian looked up and saw a hidden camera was still intact, luckily.
"Apa kau dah buat?!" She shouted at her.
"Something that I should have done a long time ago" Nurul glare at her.

Mrs Rian shake her head feeling scared and quickly ran away.
Nurul limping slowly to Liana and put her arms around her shoulder and ran out from the Dewan hall.

"Awak!" Kahar with Aini beside him.
"Kahar...." Nurul said softly.

"Biar aku handle dia" Aini said, and helped Liana.
Nurul nodded and they went out from the the Dewan hall.

"Okay saya tak leh pegang awak tapi kalau nak jatuh, jatuh kat belakang" Kahar said who was walking backwards and doing a protecting posture.
Nurul stopped walking and looked at him weirdly.
"Huh? Lepastu siapa nak selamatkan aku, bila aku jatuh?" Nurul asked looking at him with a confused face.
Kahar laughed awkwardly and scratched his back neck.
"Lantai hehehe" Kahar said and smiled.

Nurul scoffed and shake her head.
"Sorry" Kahar apologised.
"Sini pegang baju saya kat belakang" Kahar said turning around. Nurul nodded and hold his shirt.

"Pelan pelan" Kahar said who was walking slowly
"Tahuuuu" Nurul said, smiling at herself.
.

.

.

.

.
Don't forget to vote :)