Episode 4 (Edited)

The next day in the morning "Nurul Bangun!" Nurul quickly sit up looked scared. "Kenapa?!" Nurul asked worriedly, looking around her room "Dah 6.30, CEPAT SOLAT!" Aini said shaking her. "Huh?!" Nurul shouted and quickly stand up.
"Kenapa alarm aku tak bunyi pulak?" Nurul said scratching her najwa hijab. Aini give all Nurul toiletries to her and quickly went out while grabbing Nurul wrist and drag her to the toilet.

Selepas solat subuh, Nurul and Aini quickly went to the cafeteria after changing to their school uniform. "Uh tu dia orang" Trish said to the boys and pointing her spoon towards the two girls who was queuing up. Nurul and Aini take their food tray and quickly take some left over food from the food area.

Nurul and Aini sighed and sat down tiredly. "Siapa suruh bangun lambat?" Trish asked looking at them. "Kau bangun kul brpe?" Aini asked glaring at her "6 pagi" She said smiling proudly. "Kau ni pun satu tak kujut kita! Nasib Kita dapat sembayang subuh" Aini said and was about to hold Trish's throat
Nurul quickly hold Aini's shoulder back "buat bertenang..." Nurul said patting Aini head.

Trish quickly went behind Fakhri and looked at them from his shoulder. "Hehehe sorryyy..." Trish laughed awkwardly and apologised to them.
Both of the girls glared at her and eat their food.
"Dah makan lah class dah nak start" Ayam said and the girls listen to him.

Skip to before dinner all of them has already finish their lesson, they were just waiting for dinner so while waiting they went to the girls dorm and chat outside for a while.
"Aku dengar Cikgu itu rabak weh" Trish said talking about Mrs Rian. Nurul sighed and scratched her scarf.
"Weh kau kenapa?" Fakhri asked looking at her confused. "Just stress a bit but it's fine" she said and looked at Kahar who was staring at her and she quickly looked away. "Eh dah pukul 8 jom kita makan malam" Ayam said smiling at them

Before they move to the canteen the speaker sound. "Murid murid dari Year 5 and Year 6 tolong pergi ke Dewan. Terima kasih" Nurul looked at the speaker feeling worried and try to look calm but she didn't realise Trish was looking at her weirdly thinking why she look so worried.

All of them sat on the chair, left side is the boys while the right side of the hall is the girls. Mrs Rian stood at the stage hall and smiled looking at them.

"Since Principal Hamida will not be here for 6 month. I will be taking care of the school and with the rest of the teachers" She said and gesture her both hands to the teachers was standing at the sides including the nurse who have helped Jay before.

Some of the teachers were nodding at the students but there's three teachers who were smirking while looking at them. Nurul looked at the teachers then back at Mrs Rian. 'What is she trying to do?' She asked in her head. "Also may I invite Nurul Aqiah Kapla high council" Nurul looked around nervously and saw the students and her friends was clapping for her. Nurul stand up and looked at Jay who was also worried.
Kahar turn his head to Jay and Nurul.
'Confirm dia orang ada benda....' Kahar said in his mind.

Nurul walked up to the stage glaring at her.
"Nurul Aqiah will be saying this pledge for the new Kapla tradisi" Mrs Rian said which made all the students confused.
"New tradisi?" Trish asked and turn to looked at Aini who was confused as well. Nurul take the paper from Mrs Rian and stood in front of the mic.

She brings her right hand up and start saying the pledge, trying her best to control her emotionm. She looked at the students and back at the paper "Aku Nurul Aqiah...." She sighed and closed her eyes. "Nurul, tick tock" Mrs Rian said.
"Kapla Kudrat High Council"

Aini and Nurul stood up from their chair and looked at her confused. "Apa dia nak buat weh?" Trish asked looking at Nurul worriedly.

"I will not change the old rules of the kudrat...."
Aini and Trish gasp. "Huh? Apa dia merepek?" Trish said and scratch her head.

"I will not disgrace the rule of this kudrat...."
All the girls looked at her confused "Apa dia cakap ni?" One the girls said and stand up. "Dia tahu tak apa dia cakap ni" other students said but it was the boys area.

"Cikgu Rian dan Saya akan bekerja sama untuk sekolah ini..." Nurul said and sighed disappointedly. "Aku Nurul Aqiah, Kapla high council" She said and put her hand down slowly.

Mrs Rian clapped and slowly push Nurul away to the right side so that she stand in front of the mic stand. Nurul stumbled a bit and glared at her.
"Ni lah baru Kapla! Kan? Semua tepuk tangan" everyone just kept quiet and glared at them.

"Okaaaaay..." She said awkwardly. Nurul rolled her eyes at her and sighed. "Also Nurul need an assistant. So here is her assistant" Nurul looked at her worriedly then turn around and saw Ariz was standing behind her while smirking at her and winked.

"Oi!" Kahar shouted and was about to walk on the stage but Hakeem and the rest was holding him. "Do know that the rule will be starting from now onwards" Mrs Rian said and smiled walking away grabbing Nurul wrist. "Eh cikgu?!" Mrs Rian ignore her and continue dragging her.

"I didn't do this on purpose" Nurul said but known of them did anything but just stare at her disappointed.
"Patut lah muka dia macam worried je" Trish said
Crossing her arms together looking at the rest of the friends.

Mrs Rian dragged Nurul to her new dorm. "This will be your dorm and Ariz's" Nurul looked at her confused.
"Cikgu mana bole share bilik cikgu?"

"Ingat tak? Keeping the old rules back" Nurul sighed at Mrs Rian and message her own forehead. "I can't wait to be roommate with you" Ariz said and throw his bag on the bed. "Now you go and grab your bags and move in here" Mrs Rian said pointing her finger at Nurul.

Nurul walked out from her future dorm and walked to her old dorm which was filled with her friends. Nurul enter and saw two of her friends and three of the boys "Oi!" Trish walked to her and push her to the wall. Nurul grunt holding her back shoulder and looked at Trish "Kau pahal ah?!" Trish shouted again. Nurul sighed and kept quiet. "Cakap lah!" Aini said grabbing her shoulder. "I was forced okay"

"Force? Kau biar betul? I know you're not like that" Trish said and scoffed. "Betul weh aku tak bohong" Nurul said and sighed sadly.

"Aku nak tipu buat apa?" Nurul looked at them sadly. "Kau kan dah janji. Kita tak akan buat benda bodoh ni lagi" Trish said glaring at her.
"Aku tahu tapi-"
"Eh diam lah!" Trish shouted at her. Nurul looked at her scared.
"Get your stuff" Aini said give her bag to her and shouted "KELUAR!" Aini shouted. Nurul walked from their dorm and turn around to looked at them dissapointed
"I thought you know me well?..." she said which made them confused and Nurul walked back to her new dorm.

.

.

.

.

.
Don't forget to vote :)