Episod 3 (edited)

Nurul knocked on Mrs Rian door.
"Masuk" A soft voice was heard from the inside. Nurul open the door widely.
"Ye cikgu? Ada apa apa saya bole bantu ?" Nurul said. Mrs Rian smiled and gesture her to the chair that was placed in front of her desk. Nurul smiled and sat down.

"Saya dengar awak Kapla eh?" Mrs Rian asked, smiling at her.
"Ye cikgu Saya Kapla" Nurul said smiling at her back. "Oh ye ke?" Nurul smiled at her words while nodding.
"Oh bagus lah. Nurul confirm budak baik kan?" Mrs Rian smiled jokingly. "Tak sangat lah cikgu" Nurul said smiling and chuckled.
'Baik jugak cikgu ni' Nurul said in her mind.
"Saya nak minta tolong dari awak bole?" Mrs Rian asked curiously. "Oh bole bole, cikgu nak saya buat apa?" Nurul replied smiling.
"Tolong rosak kan balik sekolah ni" Mrs Rian said with a Sorrow face.

*Boom*

Suddenly the door behind Nurul close. Nurul startled hearing the loud sound. She thought it was the wind blowing that made the door close until Mrs Rian smirked at her and looked at the person behind Nurul.

Nurul looked at her confused and turn around slowly and saw Ariz standing beside her. He bend forward a bit and smiled at Nurul. "Hi Nurul" Ariz smiled creepily, Nurul hyperventilate a bit and her face turned scared.
"Awak... Awak-" She point her right finger to him.
Ariz looked at her acting surprised. "A-A-Awak" Ariz mocked her tone voice and scoffed at her

"Sepatut dalam penjara?" He asked and chuckled. "Let's have some talk shall we?" Mrs Rian said while Ariz walked beside Mrs Rian and looked at Nurul.

"Saya tak akan kacau budak budak di sini kalau awak, Nurul. Ambil balik peraturan dulu"
"Huh?" Nurul asked loudly. "Nak kacau apa pulak cikgu? Kita tak buat apa apa pun" Nurul said anxiously.
Mrs Rian scoffed. "Sebelum kau muncul....Sekolah ni okay je... takde masalah" Nurul looked at her weirdly.

"Apa cikgu merepek, selepas budak budak Saya muncul semua dah okay. Takde gaduh sini, gaduh situ, bully sana" Nurul said angrily.
"Itu lah yang cikgu tak puas hati. Jadi macam mana?" Mrs Rian smirked. "Cikgu nak budak budak ni gaduh ke? Itu cikgu nak?" Nurul asked looking at her with a confused face.

She nodded and smiled.

"Mana bole cikgu... Saya dan rakan rakan saya susah paya kerja keras untuk baiki High council ini" Nurul said glaring at the teacher. "Kalau macam gitu...." She looked dead in Nurul eyes and with her fingers kept on tapping on the desk.
"Bawak budak cina tu keluar" Mrs Rian said to Ariz still staring at Nurul.
"Ye cikgu" Ariz said, walk to the big locker at the right side of Nurul and open the door. "Budak cina?" Nurul asked worriedly.

Ariz open the locker door and someone fall down from the locker and hit the floor.

"JAY!" Nurul shouted and quickly ran to his side.
"Cikgu!? Cikgu dah gila ke?!" Nurul asked looking at Jay worriedly. "Jadi? Tukar ke tidak?" Mrs Rian asked who was standing in front of Nurul folding her arm while smirking down at her.
"Atau kita kacau budak budak ni semua macam si cina ni" Ariz said.

"Jangan Nurul..." Jay said groaning holding on his stomach. "Diam ah!" Ariz said and kick Jay's stomach. "Oi! Sudah lah!" Nurul said and push Ariz leg away.
"Okay..." Nurul said to her and helped Jay stand up. "Awak okay tak?" Nurul asked, looking at him worriedly. "Aku okay...." He said softly and looked at Nurul with half of his face covered with blood.

"Esok... Di Dewan aku akan panggil awak dan kita akan cakap di depan semua orang. Faham?" Mrs Rian said firmly to her. "Ye Cikgu..." Nurul said glaring at her. Ariz smirked and walked to her.
"Tak sabar nak jadi awak punya assistant..." Ariz said and was about to hold Nurul's left cheek but she quickly move away. "Jangan pegang aku lah" Nurul said through her gritted teeth. Ariz act surprised putting his hand up and laughed.
Nurul helped Jay and walked out from the room with him.