Episod 8 (Edited)

"NURUL!!!!"

Nurul open her eyes shockingly and quickly unzip the tent and went out. "Kenapa?" Nurul asked worriedly looking around.
"Kau tanya kenapa?!" Trish shouted at her.
"Sabar Trish, explain kat aku kenapa?" Nurul asked calmly.
But Trish was so frustrated.
"NAK EXPLAIN APA LAGI!? Ni Kan kau punya perbuatan!" Nurul sighed at Trish. Nurul sighed and looked away from them. "Eh! Tengok kita lah!" Fakhri shouted at her.
"SUDAH!" Nurul shouted which made everyone shocked.

"Sekarang korang bilang aku! Kenapa kau pekik?" She asked firmly while glaring at Trish.
"Budak semua hilang, Ayam pun hilang" Nurul started to get angrier. "Cikgu Rian...." She scoffed and walked to the teachers tent but got stop by Aini.

"Huh? Cikgu yang buat ni semua..." Aini asked shocked. Nurul turn and looked at them "Lepastu? Kau ingat aku nak buat ni semua!?" Nurul said angrily pointing at herself.

"KAU INGAT AKU NI APA?! PEREMPUAN BODOH?!" Nurul shouted at them. "HUH?! KORANG INGAT AKU APA?!" Nurul continued

"AKU SUSAH PAYAH NAK BAIK KAN KUDRAT INI! KAU INGAT AKU BULLY BUDAK KAT SEKOLAH!? KAU INGAT AKU TUMBUK MUKA BUDAK BUDAK ITU!? KAU INGAT AKU ROSAK KAN BAJU AYAM?!?! HUH?" Nurul said, her eyes were wide open.

Everyone just kept quiet. "DAH LAH! Korang semua go in pairs aku gi sorang. Go and find all the students" Nurul said and walked to her tent and get her torch light.

"Kalau nampak apa apa, jangan takut. Just ignore benda tu. Baca apa apa yang bole. Jangan baca doa makan pulak" Nurul said rolling her eyes at them and walked away first.

"Eh kau gi sorang je?" Jay asked going beside her.
"Bole je, kau gi dengan Ariz"

"Ariz takde" Jay said worriedly. Nurul stopped walking and looked around. "Huh?" Nurul looked at him confused "Ariz!" She looked around worriedly.
Nurul turn to Jay "Cari Ariz" Nurul said to Jay.
He nodded and ran off with his torch light.
Nurul quickly run to the other side.

While finding the rest Kahar and Trish was talking
"Korang dah tak together?...." Trish asked who was walking with Kahar.
"Dah tak kut... aku yang start dulu" Trish sighed. "Tahu, aku nampak... kau pun banggang" Trish sighed and shake her head.

"Eh?" Trish point her torch light to the floor and saw students were tied up on the tree trunk.
"Itu kan.... Classmate kita?" Trish asked looking at them feeling frightened of what she is seeing right now.

"Korang!" Aini and Fakhri ran to them feeling exhausted. "Ada murid kat Situ kena-" Aini looked at the students who were tied up at the teacher. "Oh my GOSH!" Aini screamed. Hakeem and Ikhsan came running while dragging a body with them "Korang...."
They turn around and saw Prakesh. "Kesh!" They quickly run to them and help Prakesh "Okay okay.... Kita Cepat Cepat angkat budak budak ni semua gi camp base" they nodded at Trish words and quickly help them.

At Jay area,
"Ariz!" Jay shouted looking around everywhere for him. He continue walking and saw him lying on the floor. "Ariz!" Jay running to him and wake him up. "Eh bangun lah!" Jay shouted tapping his face. Ariz open his eyes slowly and looked at him sadly. "Aku menyesal...."
"Huh? Apa kau merepek...." Jay asked looking at him confused.

"Dah dah. Kita pergi kat camp dulu" Jay said and bring Ariz right arm around his shoulder and dragged him to the camp.

When Jay and Ariz arrive at the base camp all of the students were back. Some of the students was still conscious while some still lying on the floor unconscious. Jay slowly let go of Ariz arms. Ariz walked slowly to them and looked around. "Mana Nurul?" Ariz asked looking at her gang. "Kau tanya kita kenapa? Mana lah kita tahu?" Fakhri said rolling his eyes. Ariz rolled his eyes and hold his collar and about to punch him until someone interrupt them.