Teaser (Edited)

"Selamat pagi semua" Mrs Arian said while looking at the students inside the classroom.

.
.
.

"Hello korang!" Ayam said waving his hand at them while carrying his bag with the rest of the boys beside and behind him.
.
.
.

"Hi awak..." Kahar said smiling at her.
Nurul looked away from him smiling standing inside the convenience store.
.
.
.
"Aku dengar cikgu tu rabak weh" Trish said at the rest of them inside the library while sitting at the back of the library.
.
.
.
"Dier punya generation their hentam budak budak rabak giler" Trish said showing the pictures from the old generation.

"Teruk betul cikgu ni" Ayam said looking at the pics.
.
.
.
"Nurul... kau Kapla?" Mrs Rian said looking at her raising her left eyebrow inside the teacher's office.
Nurul looked at her shocked but not too showing.
.
.
.
"NI LAH YANG BETUL PUNYA KAPLA!" Mrs Rian shouted, pointing at Nurul who was looking at the floor sadly. All the students looked at her disappointed inside the Dewan.
.
.
.
"Hello Nurul..." Ariz said, bending down a bit smirking at her at Mrs Rian office. While Nurul was looking at him shocked.
.
.
.
"Ayah... Kahar tetap sayang Ayah..." Kahar looked at his father sadly while looking at his dad who is sitting on the living room couch.
.
.
.
"Kau okay tak?" Jay looked at her worriedly and sit on the bench at the park with a big gap in the middle.
.
.
.
"I will be with you no matter what" Jay said standing opposite her while looking at her, who is crying while wiping her tears away.
.
.
.
Nurul stand on the Dewan stage raising her right hand and trying to hold her tears. "Aku Nurul Aqiah...."
.
.
.
"NURUL!" Trish shouted her name while walking towards her tent.
.
.
.
"Kapla kudrat girl school...."
.
.
.
"KAU PEREMPUAN BODOH!" Trish shouted angrily, pushing Nurul who looked hopeless and she hit the dorm door with the gang surrounding them.
.
.
"I will not change the old rules of the kudrat...."
.
.
.
"Kau keluar dari sini..." Aini cried while throwing all Nurul's bag to her. "Aini... Aku terpaksa..." Nurul said sadly.
.
.
.
"Kau bukan kawan aku lagi...." Ayam said shaking his head walking away at the hallway.

"Ayam!" Nurul called him looking annoyed and felt pissed.
.
.
.
"and I will not disgrace the rule of this kudrat...."
.
.
.
"NURUL!" Kahar shouted for her, while chasing her at the hallway while some of the students fighting with each other.
.
.
.
Nurul stood in front of Cikgu Rian and was about to punch her face at the school hallway surrounded by students fighting with each other.
.
.
.
"I did this for us!" Nurul said looking at the rest of the students who is staring at her with disappointment.
.
.
.
"Cikgu Rian dan Saya akan bekerja sama untuk sekolah ini..." Nurul said sadly.

.
.
.
"NURUL!" Kahar shouted crying looking down at her face which is bleeding so badly while fire was surrounding them.
.
.
.
.
.

"Aku Nurul Aqiah......

Kapla High Council"

She said, looking at them sadly and walked out of the Dewan stage after putting her hand down.

........
Abit cringy.... Tapi harap harap bole Ye. Also first episod going to come out soon. ALSO ALL RIGHT TO PRODUCERS OF PROJEK HIGH COUNCIL. EXCEPT FOR NURUL,AINI AND TRISH AND SOME OF THE CHARACTERS WHO IS NOT FROM ORIGINALLY FROM PROJEK HIGH COUNCIL.