Jungkook agrees, saying, "That sounds good." Everyone laughs, and Jungkook blushes because he quickly agreed, thinking about Taehyung.

Jin suggests, "Let's call it a night; time to go to bed." Everyone heads to their respective rooms and goes to sleep.

IN MORNING 

Feeling a bit hungry, Taehyung enters his kitchen and opens the fridge.

Finding nothing in the fridge, he checks the kitchen cabinets, but they're also empty. He decides to call a restaurant and orders some food.

Then, while waiting for the food, he sits on the couch, turns on the TV, and after sometime, the doorbell rings. He says, "Nini, please open the gate for me," sounding like a sleepy child.

Suddenly, tears well up in his eyes, and he says, "Please, Nini," with a tear falling down.
Then, as the doorbell rings again, he wipes away his tears, opens the gate, and retrieves his order.

After eating, he lies down on the couch, and just then, he receives a call. It's Jungkook,

Repeated calls annoy Taehyung, and he answers in frustration, sharply saying, "WHEN SOMEONE  DOESN'T ANSWER, IT MEANS THEY'RE BUSY. I'm not just sitting at home like you,

Then, angrily  placing his phone on the side table, Taehyung continues watching TV. Suddenly, his phone rings again after sometime.

So, he answers the call because it's Jin. He says, "Hello?" and Jin responds, "Where are you? Come home quickly "What did you say to Jungkook? He seems really upset."

Taehyung responds, "I don't want to come home; I'm not in the mood. If Jungkook is happy there and upset with me, it's your concern, not mine."Taehyung retorts, "First, you ruined my life by marrying me that idiot."

While Jin is still speaking, Taehyung abruptly says, "I HATE YOU APPA," and hangs up the call.

Jin tells Namjoon that the girl hasn't come yet, and Taehyung is misunderstanding me again, Joonie.

Namjoon hugs him and reassures, "Everything will be okay."

Jin then says, "I'll talk to Jungkook," and leaves.

Then, Jungkook sits in his room, lost in thoughts, when Jin comes and sits beside him.
Jin asks, "What's wrong, Jungkook? Are you feeling sad, son?" Jungkook replies, "No."

Jin says, "Tell me once, you consider me like your dad, right?" Jungkook responds, "You're a very important part of my life."

Jin asks, "How was Taehyung's behavior when you both were in London?" Jungkook replies, "It was good; he used to talk very lovingly. Now, he just stays distant." while pouting 

Jin says, "You and Jungkook became close, right?" Jungkook responds, "Yes, very close, to the extent that we even made love between us."

At that moment, Jungkook blushes, his cheeks turning red. Jin says, "Oh, no need to be shy, Jungkook. You two are husbands, after all."

Jin continues, "Jungkook, listen, when Taehyung is busy with work, he gets tired and frustrated. Just think, when Taehyung was in London, he was free, right?" Jungkook nods in agreement.

Jin advises, "He used to talk to you nicely, and you both were close. Do something to relieve Taehyung's fatigue, make him happy. Create an atmosphere where he forgets everything whenever he's with you."

Jin says, "Do you understand what I'm saying?" Jungkook replies, "Yes, I understand." Jin hugs him and says, "Okay, Jungkook, from today, keep him away from stress. 

I'm sorry, Jungkook, but just a few more days, and Taehyung will truly be yours."

But Jin knows that the impact of such things happening is minimal.

Then, as Jin leaves, Jungkook stands up and checks the time – it's 8 o'clock. Just then, Jin's voice is heard, "Jungkook, have your meal; Jimin will be late. Yoongi is already here."

Jungkook says, "I'm coming," and takes out the sinful dress from his wardrobe, the one Jimin convinced him to get.

He then places the dress on the bed and heads downstairs to have dinner.

________________________________________________________________________

here we go with another chapter give me your feedback 😉

check out my new story as well 🙇‍♀️

bye bunnies🫂❤️

love yourself💜