"let me see your schedule." he says. i didn't reply. "hey?" he asks. "don't tell me you're falling for me already."

i snap back in reality. "n..no, sorry. here" i hand him my schedule from inside my skirt. "yeah, mhm. you have.... oh. that's nearby." he hands me back my schedule."

i take it back from him and returns it back into my skirt. the brunette grabs my hand and pulls me up. "just follow me." he lets me go and begins walking in the same direction i had first walked in to the couch area.

i follow right behind him. "so, i'm guessing, freshman. right?" he turns a corner.

"yeah." i look closely to his features from the back. "you're pretty cute. any guys waiting in line for you?" i looked down in embarrassment. "um, no." before i can say anything else, i ran into his chest.

the guy faced me. "do you mind if i'm the first?" the first thing i do was to look up at him. "c-can you just take me to class?" we made eye contact.

"haha, playing hard to get. that's nice for once." he turns around and continues to lead me the way to my class. "it's rare to find girls like you."

"what's that supposed to mean?" i asked. he chuckled. "nothing, don't worry about it. well, we're here." he stops in-front of a classroom. i thanked him. "no worries." he pauses before he begins talking again. "did i forget to mention that the uniform looks great on you." he emphasized the word great.

i smiled sheepishly, my face instantly flushing. "how many other girls did you say that too?"

his eyes softened towards me, letting go of a smile. "hmph.., i hope to see you later, at the club social."
we made eye contact once more. "yeah."

i walked into the open classroom. the dark brown haired teacher loudly sighed. "not another one." my smile faded when we looked at each other. "i'm not going to deal with you. who are you?"

"i'm f/n l/n." he looks down at the paper in his hand. "hm, okay. take a seat." i look around the classroom for an empty seat.

i sit in-front of a white haired boy. "just in case if you guys don't remember. we'll be heading towards the gym in a bit. talk, hang around the classroom. just make new friends." our teacher says as he's making way to his desk.

i fiddled with my hands, trying to cross them together. "f/n right?" a girl calls from behind me.

i turn my head around. "yeah?" she smiles at me. "i'm aphmau! you have such a pretty name." she giggled. "woah, two pretty girls." the guy with white haired muttered.

"this is travis, my new friend." i look towards him. "hi." i simply say. he nervously smiled. "h-hi! yeah, um. you d-do have a pretty name." when he spoke, his voice lowered more and more.

"thanks."

__

the whole class were stopped in-front of the gym. travis and aphmau were talking about her homeschool experience. i was listening when travis mentions a sophomore player.

"i have one friend that attends this school. he's a sophomore and he's really cool! he dated two girls at one time" me and aphmau gave each other icky looks. "wow" i said.

"two girls..? you think that's cool?" aphmau says after. "what a player." i'm not sure if travis was nervous or scared of my disgusted face. "heh, he is, i mean i'm girl crazy. but i'm not that girl crazy! i don't think i'll be that confident to approach one girl, let alone ask two on a date!" he didn't make contact the whole time he was speaking, he would look at the floor sometimes.

"yeah, that sounds like a lot of effort." aphmau says. "and crazy." i finish off. "for sure.. so when do you guys think their going to let us in?" travis turned around when our home room teacher began to speak.