Something ventured, Someone Framed (S1EP9)

Start from the beginning

Mattholomule: Yeah, right. Who can you find that's a bigger human experts than any of us? Besides all the humans are dead.

Gus: How about a real human?

[Mattholomule and the rest of them looked at Gus in shock]

Boy: A real human?

Boy: No pic or it ain't real, man.

Mattholomule: Y-your lying. Humans have been dead for hundreds of years. It's impossible that you know one.

Gus: Well, what if I told you, I know 2 humans?

Mattholomule: [Scoffs nervously] Y-yeah, sure. You do know them. Why not bring these 2 "humans" tomorrow.

Gus: Ok, I will. [Walks away and exits the club with smugness before cowering, nervous] What have I done?

[Cut to the living room of the Owl House, where Luz and Eda is rummaging through boxes. King is laying on the couch. Luz and Izuku is seen standing in front of Gus]

Luz: Gus, I would love to go to school with you, but- [Points at her Banned Poster] -I'm kind of banned from Hexside. Also, isn't Izuku in Hexside?

Izuku: Yeah? Why do you need the both of us?

Eda: [Scoffs] Bump did you a favor, Luz. There ain't nothing for you at that dweebus factory. [To Gus] No offense, Dweebus.

Gus: It's okay. I come from a long line of Dweebuses.

Izuku: Wait, so why did you let me get in Hexside?

Eda: Well, before you got your whole new arm and magic thing, I only let you joined Hexside so you do the chores around here. Well, now that you do have magic, I probably can't managed on training both you and Luz.

Izuku: Oh.

Eda: And also I want to make sure Luz take care of King and Hooty instead of me.

Luz: Hey!

Izuku: [Laughs]

Luz: Well, Gus, I would love to go some day. Better than unpacking boxes in with Eda.

Eda: Oh, you think you're clever, huh? [Stands]

King: Ooh! Fight, fight, fight!

Eda: Can it, King! First off it's the "Bad Girl Coven" and second off, I guess you don't want it on the T-shirts order, huh?

[Eda pulls out a piece of paper with a t-shirt drawn on it as rock music plays]

Luz: I don't care about T-shirts, Eda! I want to learn how to do magic, [gestures to Gus] and they teach that at Hexside!

Eda: I mean, yeah, well- [Grunts, leaves] I don't wanna hear another word about Hexside unless it's "Hexside is one fire" and "let's grab front row seats"!

[Eda enters the Owl House and slams the door]

King: Aw, look at what you did. I'm gonna go rub it in! Nyeh! [Laughs]

[King ran inside and slams the door close]

Gus: L-Luz, a-about the ban, I, uh, used my H.A.S Presidential Authority to pull some strings. You've been given a full pardon!

Izuku: You mean...?

Gus: I got the ban lifted!

Luz: Oh my gosh! [Shakes Gus] Yes, yes, yes!

Gus: [Grunts]

Luz: Of course I'll be there tomorrow! Gus, this will be great! [Jumps on the couch] I get to see the school and save the president!