Feng Beizhi hugged Su Yinian, nodded and said, "I have never underestimated it, it's just that I need you to find more supplies."

Su Yinian frowned tightly, "That's right, I don't have the materials on hand to support so many people now, and I have to get medicine." "But it's not that he can't insist, he has already understood the speed of time in the two worlds, and he is sure that he can get the materials when they are about to run out, so Feng Beizhi doesn't have to worry about him at all, he can fight with Feng Beizhi.

"Su Yinian began to rush in the direction of the Tianhua base three days ago, the first line of defense may not last long, and materials are the key to winning this battle. The Tianhua base has gathered all the materials together, this base is much more united than our base, they are already planning to fight against the water, what they can do is actually more to fight for materials. "If there is a large amount of medicine and supplies to ensure the lives of the combatants, he thinks they will definitely be able to repel this army of zombies.

Su Yinian understood that his task was not simple, "But I want to accompany you, I don't want to leave you." Su Yinian was very worried.

"It's not good to be so clingy. Feng Beizhi seemed to be a little unhappy on the surface, but the corners of Feng Beizhi's mouth kept rising, and the villain in his heart was already dancing in ecstasy.

Hearing Feng Beizhi say this, Su Yinian also found that he didn't seem to be like his previous self, so Su Yinian hurriedly opened"Okay, don't worry, I will never be so clingy in the future." Feng

Beizhi, who hit himself in the foot with a stone: "..."

After that, all the earth-based and gold-based abilities in the base were dispatched one after another, and all of them were sent out of the city to build one high wall after another, trying to get a little more defense line, as for letting the loss of a breath rush to the inside of the base, it can play a protective role.

After the walls were erected, they expected the zombies to overturn their walls, but they didn't expect it to be so fast, barely giving them a chance to breathe, and the first line of defense collapsed.

After learning a lesson, the second line of defense under the leadership of Feng Beizhi, once a zombie broke through the city wall, there were soon earth powerhouses to quickly block the broken city wall again, so the second line of defense lasted for a long time.

But the zombie army is like a flood, constantly impacting the crumbling dam, coupled with wave after wave of "flood" crazy impact, of course the dam will collapse.

Su Yinian learned that the materials they gave to Hua Tianyu alone were taken out by Hua Tianyu, Hua Tianyu's meaning was very simple, first get through the difficulties in front of you, and then you can find the materials again, but if you can't get through the difficulties this time, then there will be no chance of living.

Su Yinian sighed, worthy of being a policeman, or so righteous.

Su Yinian took out batches of medicines and food, but these medicines and foods were consumed extremely quickly, even if they had saved them, they still couldn't fill the hole. Fortunately, the materials in the space can last for a while, Su Yinian didn't want to, and went to another world to collect materials now, because he was too worried about sealing the north, even if he went to another world, his worried mood would only make things worse and worse, so he still wanted to wait for things to stabilize before leaving.

Now that the zombie army is current, no one has the energy to make any small moves now, although they all know that there is a space ability in the base, and there are many people who are ready to take the space ability for themselves, and now in this situation, even if the news of Su Yinian going out to help others take care of the injured spreads, no one has the energy to do it.