Feng Beizhi actually just wanted to find an excuse to kiss Su Yinian, "Now Xia Zhitian is already a dog jumping over the wall, otherwise he won't do anything to you."

"No matter how much he jumps off the wall, it's useless, many people protect me, and he can't get any benefits."

Seeing Su Yinian's dazed and sleepy appearance, Feng Beizhi didn't say much, kissed Su Yinian's forehead, the two warmed up for a while, and the two slowly fell asleep, at noon on the second day, Feng Beizhi came to the apartment with his friend Hua Tianyu, in fact, there are many people in the South China base who want to see Su Yinian,

But who told Feng Beizhi to hide Su Yinian so tightly, he couldn't see him if he wanted to, and only Hua Tianyu had the honor to be able to see Su Yinian with his own eyes,

Hua Tianyu held Su Yinian's hand tightly, "Young Master Su, I've finally waited for you, since I learned that there are spatial abilities in the Tianhua base, I have always wanted to see you."

Feng Beizhi looked at Hua Tianyu and still hadn't let go of Su Yinian's hand, and patted Hua Tianyu's shoulder impatiently, "Are you enough, have you held enough?"

Hua Tianyu smiled awkwardly, and reluctantly let go of Su Yinian's hand, Su Yinian shook his head helplessly, this person is quite interesting.

Seeing Feng Beizhi staring at him very bluntly, Hua Tianyu smiled flatteringly at Feng Beizhi and said, "Big brother, sister-in-law is a spatial powerhouse, how much luck does it take to become a space powerhouse?" I'm just trying to catch luck, why haven't I seen you so jealous before?

Feng Beizhi said angrily, "That's because I didn't have a boyfriend before, and now I don't only have a boyfriend, but you also touch my boyfriend's hand, how can I bear it?" And by luck, it's good that I didn't kill you if I touched my daughter-in-law's little hand for so long.

Hua Tianyu: "..."

At noon, at Hua Tianyu's strong request, Su Yinian showed his spatial ability, and

Hua Tianyu cheekily snatched the instant noodles in his hand.

Feng Beizhi frowned, "You..."

Hua Tianyu said as a matter of course, "You are my eldest brother, just a bag of instant noodles, I haven't eaten instant noodles for a long time, brother, give me this noodles!"

Feng Beizhi was slightly stunned, and when he was about to speak, Hua Tianyu was afraid that

Feng Beizhi would snatch the instant noodles in his hand, so he turned around and ran out quickly, as if there was some monster chasing the fire behind him.

Su Yinian looked at the other party's galloping figure angrily and funny, "Do you still want to give him the supplies that are going to be given to him?" Hua Tianyu is really as rumored to be in a hurry.

Feng Beizhi was helpless: "Wait and call him to dinner!" Blame the poor one!

Su Yinian smiled. But soon, when Feng Beizhi informed him that this mission was very dangerous, Su Yinian couldn't laugh.

"You're in the base, don't go on a mission with me. "Feng Beizhi strong opening. He thought about it for a long time, it was better for Su Yinian to stay in logistics, he didn't want Su Yinian to take the lead with him, there were too many Su Yinian outside, and the first line of defense was almost destroyed today.

Su Yinian immediately disagreed and shook his head and said, "How can this work?" You promised me that I would always accompany you, so many zombies, only 70,000 combat power, one more person, there is one more hope of winning, and I am not as weak as you think.