Days have gone by and I waited for something to happen. I watched her closely and have given her the space she needs, but it's hard when I know what she potentially is now. On my part, I relied on small gestures, such as being close to her and giving her a lot of affection. Normally, I do it all the time. Yet, it is said that affection can be one way to trigger them into little space. In addition, I discreetly went to the store and shopped online and bought a few items to test out. The problem is that she hasn't been showing any signs of being little again. Also, she has been avoiding me as much as possible. I have to up my game.

-||-

This morning, Dario picked me up a coffee before he left for the gym with his buddies and I made myself avocado toast with my favorite topping. For a fact, I figured that Mary wouldn't want any of it. So, I fixed her up with scrambled eggs, chocolate chip pancakes that I cut up for her and a side of stawberries. I place them on a dividing plate in the shape of a bunny rabbit and it didn't seem to bother her.

During breakfast, I sit next to her and watch her eat. She never seized to keep a clean face when she's eating.

"Here, baby let me help you," I wipe the syrup off the side of her mouth with a damp cloth. "You are a messy girl," I coo. This makes her bashful. She turns her head elsewhere.

"Do you want some juice or milk? my love," I ask her.

"Uhh, juice is okay," Mary says, as she continues to eat her breakfast.

"Okay, I'll be right back," I walk in the kitchen, taking out the little cup with a lid and a straw attached. It is pink and has unicorns on it. I was tempted to collect the sippy cup with the handles on both sides, but I was not intending to throw her off. I fill it up with orange juice and return to her.

"Here you go, sweetie pie," I set it down and she looks at me strangely.

"I saw this in the store and thought it was cute. Plus it's pink!" she shrugs and drinks happily from it. She is still in her snug fitting pajamas and is rocking her morning curls that I love so much. The sun hits her beautiful face in the right spot.

In the moment, I cup her face and kiss her cheeks a few times, "Ohh, you're so cute." I bill and coo. She hides the cracking of a smile and forces my hand away from her face.

"I want to watch tv on my tablet," she rushes out. She has already broke into the concept of having a device. I did have to show her how to use it though. Now, it seems that she is an expert.

"I'll bring it to the table. But remember, don't get too distracted while you're eating," I chastise.

"I won't" she says.

So far, I got a smile from her. It's not a fail.

On my second attempt, I convinced her to watch a movie with me. I chose a child friendly movie that is one of her favorites' aside from Spider man—The little mermaid.

Mary sat inches away from me, her legs are tucked under her. I feel like she knows that something is up. I watch her smile and giggle at the screen, How could I not acknowledge this? she is quite adorable.

"You like Sebastian, huh sweetheart". She didn't say anything nor look In my direction—fascinated with the film.

I shift closer to her and steal a few back rubs. Her body quiver at my touch. "Are you cold, baby?" she shakes her head.