Culprits of the story

𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦

Light in your mind is better than the darkness in your soul.

My life has been nothing but running away from anything. Everything came down In a second but realistic has it's own way.

But what happens when I get distracted by a man who I meet coincidentally?

Does my plan gets busted or?

I'm here to change the beautiful heaven into a havok of hell.

No one ever considered of.

         𝘡𝘢𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳

My life can be expressed by killing and torturing nothing else stays here .

I don't have a family except Chris who's my best friend and his family .

Nothing's important for me I have business to manage with a back hobby of killing.

No one would like glare up at me if they get to know about my existence on the earth.

I want to create a beautiful hell for this people living here. They should know the worth of living innocently.

well it's get interesting when a women tries to sell her daughter but before that .........something else happens . .

"Don't get to ahead of yourself Zaeden. You're just self centered."

"Well Lil cat you see.." he said coming closer to me .

"..I was born to create this masterpiece the god has created into a beautiful mess." I laughed hard at his words and took a step ahead .

I was sent here to create a this heaven into nothing but a havok of hell . Believe me you would never like to see the power I hold within hell."

.....How well are these going to stay and cross their paths .

Never mind ,get to know them in next part.. .....

Lily and Zaeden....