ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ-26.

ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ 💗

ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ 💗

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴩᴏᴠ 💗

ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ don't know what made him grant Felix an urgent request to join hᴇʀ mother and grandmother for lunch.  Maybe because of the pleading look in Felix's eyes, because he felt challenged and curious about what the house was like now.  How it felt to walk through his rooms, the corridors of the field he explores while running, his mother's screams telling him to stop.

He no longer recognized the house.  Not a single piece of furniture looked the same. Gone were the hallways crowded with statues, tall pots, plants and expensive displays that looked like they had been bought from art fairs.  of course.  Felix's mother would not let a trace remain.

Hyunjin felt really uncomfortable because her Grandma kept paying attention to him, but the girl's mother immediately lost interest in him after he introduced himself as the girl's new manager. Typical rich women who only see everything in terms of status and wealth.

[ Wtf - I really hate people who judge by appearance.Money is not a license to insult anyone.]

"Yuna said she liked the black dress you wore to the event last week. Next time you're here, bring her that dress. Or you can mail it."  Ga -young said ( felix's mother ).

"I like that dress too," Felix said without looking up from her bowl.

"Why do you always waste your energy with all your rejections, even though you know that you will still give it to your sister? You've already worn that dress once, there's no way you'll appear at a public event again in the same dress. You have lots of other dresses in your wardrobe., why don't you just give one to your sister?"

"Why should I give her what I have? Her voice began to crack.

"Because, she's your sister."  FELIX Ga-young said in a firm voice, unwilling to accept any form of rejection.

"You are sisters, what you have is her, why are you stingy?"  she added.

"Besides, watching the video of your fight with your co-actress, it's clear that you also like taking other people's property."

She didn't say anything, She keeps her head down and tries to control her emotions.

Hyunjin's body stiffened.  His hands balled into fists.  So is this the reason behind the incident a few days ago?  Is this the reason why she became addicted just because an office worker took her cheap pen?

Enough! blaming my child.She can only come here occasionally. At least let her eat in peace. Hyun-Ae said softly, , but her tone was warning, so Ga- young had no choice but to close her mouth.

The hatred building up in hyunjin's chest now has nothing to do with the status of the woman who destroys other people's homes.

******

Felix's footsteps stopped as she opened the front door, it was Yuna, her sister, she appeared in a dress that she liked so much a month ago, she wore it to a show, and the next day it immediately changed ownership because her sister also liked the dress.

The anger he'd been holding back all lunch suddenly overflowed and felix felt like letting it out now.  younger sister?  What sister can whine, ask for what she wants, and certainly get it, even if it means taking someone's property?!?!"

Felix motioned for Hyunjin to go to the car first, then walked over to Yuna after Hyunjin went in front of them.

dongsaeng" - felix said, Yuna raised her chin defiantly, prompting her to laugh because the girl was only about the height of her chin.

Aww!" "Don't you get it, the shirt looks like it's going to explode on you and the stitches are about to come off. Don't you want liposuction?"  (She mocked Yuna) Felix laughed and tugged at the neck of the dress Yuna was wearing.

LEAVE -----

Angrier, yuna pulled felix's hand away from her body as her sister responded with a laugh.  She meant to challenge and Felix was taller so she was forced to look up.  It was then that she saw the look Felix was giving her.  The look in those eyes was no joke.  Those eyes seemed piercing, dangerous and threatening.  Unconscious, she stumbled backwards and took a step back.

Hmm, Why!? "- felix asked, Her voice is no longer friendly.

want to cry!?!? Huhh!?"?

"Complain to your dear mother? Or your father? Expect them to beat me again? Time's up, Yuna Lee. This time I will fight.  If they hurt me once, I will repay them a dozen times over.  Because ---- alone.” Not like before, now I'm not.

So please don't dig your own grave ----

******

Actually Felix in this story is 50% sweet heart 💗 and 50% cruel or menacing

I know, i know, I'm being dramatic, but  it's fun you know!?!?"

🐾