ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ- 8. ( lost )

ʜᴀᴩᴩʏ, ʙʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢꜱ....

"what are you doing here"!?

He had been hiding behind the outer wall of the fence for several hours when he heard the question asked

He doesn't say anything

Looking at the father, the girls are held tightly in both hands.Previously, it was his hand that was in that grip. In the past, hyunjin was the one who stood by the man's side. Even though the man never bragged about it, the man also didn't hate him. Now, everything is different. hyunjin was the one who was wasted. hyunjin was the one who was replaced.

Eomma died -The man eunwoo didn't even blink.

Self-inflicted." There's no surprise in his eyes, as if the news isn't shocking.

"I think you should know."

Now I know eunwoo said flatly "So go

After saying that, the man walked away holding the hands of the children without even looking back at his son who was standing behind him.

After that bad treatment, hyunjin didn't even know why he was still following them secretly. Following their steps towards the playground in the housing complex, looking at the three people who were now playing happily, laughing, as if their world had nothing to do with his world, a place where he had just lost his mother and everything he once had.

That's when Hyunjin's anger started to boil. This is not fair. This should not have happened. He hated Eunwoo. He hated the woman who was now the man's wife. Hyunjin hated those two kids who had usurped his position by destroying his family. Above all, he hated his mother. The biggest traitor. A woman who can tolerate leaving him alone. His family, his youth, his entire life were lost.

Everything is destroyed

Hyunjin then promised to take revenge on everyone who caused his condition. All of them. Without exception. He grinned with sharp shining eyes and a menacing expression on his face. Now, he has set a new goal in life. A reason to look forward to tomorrow.

revenge .justice .If he is not happy, they also can't. If he perishes, he will take them with him.

Even if it takes years. does not matter. Hyunjin is a very patient person. Hell to those who dare mess with him.

******

Continued....

{ Life is not a garden but a battlefield and sometimes there will be times when we have to fight for ourselves.}

I don't know why it was mentioned here. But for some reason I felt I had to say it

******

After writing this, it felt a little weird.

See you later....

Author note :🗒️🖋️
______________________

I hope you all like what I wrote. Don't forget to vote & comment, guys, so I can be more enthusiastic about writing.

Written: Kaixxxu

Next or Unpub? Come on, give your input in the comments, guys....