ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ-14.

Woahhh!!!!!! "You, never said you were rich."

Felix was still surprised, but took the time to appreciate Hyunjin's residence amidst her shock.

"Do you have to know everything about me huh!!!!?"

A-ahemm- i mean , if you are so rich, why should you be my manager?  You can run the family company or something." Isn't that so?

Felix's surprise was quite natural, as the location of this apartment was famous for its expensive prices.  Already nearly two billion won on his (xxxxxxxx) apartment alone, and as far as she knows, apartments here cost two to three times that.

" .You can use the bathroom at the end"  Hyunjin pointed down the hallway and then handed her a paper bag, a bag containing clothes that were always available in the van.

"When, roughly, can we chat like normal people? I ask and you answer?" felix said sarcastically, jerking the bag from hyunjin 's hand, then walking in the direction indicated.

Of course, Felix didn't get any response from Hyunjin. 

******

" yeahh!! It's Done" !!

Felix smiled contentedly after applying a small plaster to cover the scratch on Hyunjin's forehead.  She initially insisted that the man be taken to a nearby hospital to have the wound stitched up.  Either that, or Hyunjin should let her do something about the wound.

Hyunjin chose the second option and kept a straight face throughout the treatment, not seeming to notice or show any signs of pain.  She had memorized all of Hyunjin's facial expressions.  There are only three.  100% non-expressive, or cold and sarcastic.  There must be something wrong with the man's oral nerves because they couldn't move to form a smile. ( She muttered to herself )

( After a few moments of silences, she cleared her throat.  she asked to break the current silence )

"May I see your room?"

"No"

            (  He stopped at one word )

"Is this your private apartment? Your family must be rich, right?"

"That's none of your business "

Mmm yeahh - Felix ignored Hyunjin's glare and stood up from his chair.

"I'm thirsty, where's your kitchen? I'm asking for water __" The next moment her back hit the wall and her shoulders were roughly grabbed.

__Huh!!!???” Her eyes widened in surprise, realizing how close Hyunjin's face was to his now.

"Are you too into romantic dramas to tell what's pretend and what's real?"

My--------* "You're in a man's house, and you expect him to be tempted by you? Don't you?"  He scoffed.

"You overestimate your charms, Miss Lee."

I dont-------

Hyunjin's face was getting closer and the distance was almost gone by the second the man tilted his head and put his lips close to her ear.

..

"Let me tell you clearly," he whispered.