ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ-12.

."Sajangnim, I think we've found something that could turn out to be a huge scandal. The truth isn't known for certain yet, but a rumor is usually enough to cause an uproar."

"Just do it. Who cares if it's true or not." he said scornfully

"I understand Sajangnim. You will see the results in the next fifteen minutes."

******

Hyunjin stands on the balcony with a cup of tea, looking out at the luxurious surroundings of tall buildings, the streets filled with cars and people busy with morning activities. He finds life boring. No wonder, but things have been getting a little interesting for him in the past few days. Especially this morning.....

After some time he went to the bathroom to take a shower,as if was adjusting the time and speed. And fifteen minutes later, a man was standing to greet him outside the door, bowing in the usual polite greeting.

The man was his secretary and came every morning to give reports. But this morning, the man's expression seemed uneasy, his gaze focused on the cellphone screen in his hand, and he finally looked up when he heard footsteps approaching him.

What happened, something seems to be bothering you - hyunjin asked suspiciously

"Sajangnim

"I think I have some bad news for you. Miss Lee Felix is ​​caught in a big scandal again. An article is circulating on a popular gossip site. It seems that Miss Lee is staying at the house of famous actor Choi Soobin. he is engaged. And there is irrefutable evidence in the form of photographs."

Is it a scandal? It turns out that the work of his servants is also good. hyunjin thought.

In your opinion*"Let me take care of it, "You can go back to the office."

******

Lee felix was sleeping a loud alarm interrupted her sleep. She lazily stretched her body,opened her eyelids which felt so heavy. She reached on the nightstand to pick up the phone that was ringing loudly.. Ohhhhh Who is this? She irritatingly held the phone close to her ear without even looking at who it was.

Hel- *"I'll pick you up now. Don't leave where you are until I come. And check the internet." What happened now? She rubbed her forehead.

felix gaped when the phone connection was simply cut off. For a few moments she remained silent, trying to repeat the sentences until she could understand what they meant with her brain which was not yet fully processed. Two minutes later, she had typed his name into the search engine and found the title of an article that almost made his eyes jump out at the very top.

 Two minutes later, she had typed his name into the search engine and found the title of an article that almost made his eyes jump out at the very top

Oh shit

she didn't need to read the article because two photos were displayed large above the title. The angle of the shot was so clear that anyone who saw it would immediately know that it was her. Especially because Felix didn't wear any disguise.

The first photo is of her walking into the apartment lobby

The first photo is of her walking into the apartment lobby. It was the second photo that caused controversy. The scene where Choi-Soobin opens the door and hugs her since they haven't seen each other in weeks. People who do not know their relationship will immediately jump to incorrect conclusions. Especially since they didn't know that the man's fiancee was in the same apartment.

By this time, notifications are coming from many of her social media accounts. She knows that most of the comments are negative comments Her eyes darted to the above comment

Aren't you ashamed?! he has a fiance? shameless bitch. Whores are better than you....

Felix took off the blanket, got out of bed, and went to the bathroom to wash her face. This is normal, she thought. This is nothing new for her as she was accused of stealing her friend's girlfriend last year. But this would be her biggest scandal. This time she was trying to snatch someone's fiance.

Felix took a hair tie, put her hair in a bun without combing it, then sat down on the sofa in the living room. . Waiting for Hyunjin to come. Also, this incident will reinforce the man's suspicions about her yesterday afternoon. That she_ bitch....

She took a deep breath, For some reason, her courage seemed to be draining away at this time.Now anxiety is eating away at her

She can't keep correcting false information about herself because she wants someone to like her and accept her for who she is. What good is it to her if he likes her? Nothing will change.

For the first time in years, she was afraid that someone would think the wrong thing about her. Felix felt like she couldn't deal with the disgusted looks that Hyunjin kept giving him. She can explain. Of course felix can. But that's not how it works. That is not the rule of the game.

So, as usual, his mouth was closed again. Shut up.