ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ-15.

Aaaiiiishhhhhhh!!!”

Am I that bad???

How dare he!

I think he needs an eye specialist!

Don't you think???

Felix screamed in frustration, getting up from her lying position and sitting on the bed until her hair was sticking out everywhere.

.

"Who does this guy think he is? An actor, a model, not even famous! What is he saying? Not interested in me? Is he! How dare he!" Stupid! She rolled her eyes in anger.,

felix grabbed her cell phone, selected a name from the contact list, and pressed the green icon to call. It only took one ring before she heard an enthusiastic voice from the other side.

" Miss lee "

Felix looked at the clock on the wall.  Two o'clock in the afternoon.  See, right?  Hwang Hyunjin is only crazy because he doesn't need it.

Changbin-shiiii. Felix smiled, Even though it was obvious, the man could not see it.  Then she said without saying anything more.

"Is your offer still valid at that time?"

******

Eonnie, I just wanted to keep it. I thought you didn't need it anymore, so can i?---------- No

Have you ever heard, I don't want that?  Never draw your own conclusions without confirmation from me!

"I'd like to get a used item from you because I'm a big fan of yours. I promise I'll never do something like this again. I-----------

"What is this?"

Felix snorted.

You are always on time. MR HWANG!” She muttered, unwilling to answer Hyunjin's question.

Chaeryeong - shii!!??

I--------- The girl looked at Felix in fear.

Yesterday I found a pen that had fallen on the floor and took it for safekeeping as it belonged to Felix eonni.  But I used it earlier and later discovered Eonni.

Hyunjin looked at Felix in surprise, but the woman was unaffected

'For God's sake, Miss Lee ~~ Hyunjin's voice sounded like a scream as the tone he used was higher than the flat tone he usually used.

It's just a pen!"

Yeahhh! It's just a pen, but it's mine,  Felix said slowly, emphasizing the sound of each syllable she said.

Are you really like this?  You can buy hundreds of pens like this if you want!  What's wrong with letting Her have one?  She's your fan!"

So what!?

I said that.  pen   is  Mine, are you deaf ????” she repeated, and Hyunjin fell silent because it was the first time Felix turned such cold eyes on him.

And whatever is mine, its mine. no one take it , for any reason, may take it from me? ."

With those last words, the women left the room, slamming the door shut.

******

Heyyyy -- you ! Miss Lee ! "

damn it