ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ-18.

"There are only two possibilities," said felix

"That you hate me so much that you really can't stand being alone with me. Or that you're afraid that you won't be able to control yourself and that I'll be tempted if we're alone. Which?"

hyunjin grinned sarcastically

"Which do you think?" he said, turning around and slamming the door shut with a loud bang.

******

"Why do you want me to share that video?"

"Yes. Of course.

"Okay. I'll upload it right away. Besides, Sajangnim, I've taken care of my other work."

'How"?

"I have lobbied almost all clients, along with company partners, and they are willing to help, considering that your company is much bigger and has provided assistance to all of them. Besides, they are not happy working with Hwang Dong - min who seems to have committed a lot of fraud in contract. And my subordinates, who have been undercover for several months, managed to find evidence And my subordinates, who have been undercover for several months, managed to find evidence of misappropriation of company funds. I sent the files to the audit agency last week, and in two days, we will see the results. "

"Very good work. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it."

"No problem, Sajangnim."