ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ-17.

After the trouble with Cheryeong, you're now fighting with your senior?"

As you can see,????” she said without trying to defend herself.

hyunjin reached out his hand, helping suzy stand up, which the woman used to lean comfortably on the man's arm.

   ( Felix looked at them with annoyied expression  )

"

You see.. she hit me first and abused me. Oh, my back and butt hurt so much."  Suzy looked triumphantly at Felix.

"You are very rude."

ohhhh..really!!!!thank you for the compliment   -  she rolled her eyes at suzy.

after that

.see.  she really-

( Ohhh goshh- someone give this women an award )

Expecting sympathy from hyunjin, the woman continued to complain, and felix could only stare in disbelief when hyunjin roughly broke free, staring coldly at the woman. The words that the man said then even managed to make her freeze.

( Plz dont laugh - dont laugh Felix tries not to laugh at this situation )

Do you expect sympathy from this man?????  Just a waste of time. She( felix) She thought to herself )

"Lee Felix may curse you, be rude, or swear at you. But I know she would never intentionally, without first being provoked, physically abuse you. So keep your act together. You look very pitiful to me."

"If anything happens to my artist's face you must pay for this!!!". I will send the bill later."  His eyes were sharp.

"And, Remember carefully, the price will not be cheap."

******

Heyyyy! Mr Hwang

He didn't say anything.  Comes with a first aid box

Did I call him?????? He doesn't even look at me.she murmured.

However, she asked again,

Hyunjin looked at her.  Then he turned away as if it didn't apply

"You still remember," said felix after hyunjin put a small transparent plaster on her face, where the scratches were bleeding from the fight earlier.

Hyunjin was silent, busy packing the first aid kit back into the box.

"That I don't like physical violence," felox continued, trying not to be intimidated by hyunjin's unfriendly attitude towards her.

Aishhhh

But her words were again ignored, and the man instead got up, intending to go out of the room.

"What am I lacking?" felix exclaimed, trying to stop hyunjin's steps.

"Face or body? Brain? What? Why do you always look at me with disgust whenever you have to spend time alone in the same room with me?"

"They say you're smart, can't think of a reason?miss lee????"  Hyunjin finally spoke.  There was a clear look of disgust in his eyes.  Always give it to her, it is not soft yet

There are only two possibilities! Right"? Felix said.