Sorry...

I can't believe it. First I discontinue my first story that had 3K reads, and now this one.
Yes, this is now discontinued. Apologies. I don't feel it anymore. Well, if you wanted to know how it ended, then here.
~
Chapter Something
Kat
"Run."
As I heard that, I immediately ran. The only thing I grabbed was my katana, not my food nor my gun, but only my katana. It wouldn't be much help against guns, I know, but it was the only thing I could grab and run with.
I never thought I would be running from them. I never thought I would be chased like I was prey for a pack of dogs. They'd already caught Rose, and they'd managed to injure Zach.
Zach! 10K and I were running away, but Zach was still at our small campsite, probably sitting helplessly while he was slaughtered. A wave of guilt hit me, and I wanted to give up and just let Adam take me again. But Zach had been left behind. Twice now. He was dead, and I had to keep going for him. I ran with all my speed, glancing back to see if we'd lost them. We hadn't.
"Kat!" 10K shouted a warning, but as I turned around and crashed into someone, it was too late.
"Hello, my Kat," he purred. "I've been looking for you." He ran a hand through my hair as he held me close. "You've caused me a lot of trouble, but you're worth it all, my pet."
~
Needless to say, 10K and I were brought back to Adam's camp. 10K was immediately dragged off once we got there, and when I tried to go after him, Adam threw an arm around my shoulder, pulling me close with a dangerous calm.
"You were bad, my pet," Adam said. "Running away like that. I've been following your tracks since Vegas, but you always managed to loose me for a few days before I could pick up your track again. It was indeed a struggle."
"I didn't run away," I spat, trying to pull away. "You left."
"And you didn't wait."
"I didn't want to be a meal for the living dead, thank you very much," I said.
"Rose and Zach is still alive, you know," Adam said, bringing me over to his tent. "I've made it so that he should recover from his injury-"
"An injury you caused," I interrupted.
"Yes, my men did, but I can assure you he is being treated well. He should recover in no time. As for that other one, 10K was it? Well, I think I'll just see to it he is killed. What do you think?"
"Let him go," I said, not looking at him.
I could feel Adam's anger even when I wasn't looking at him. I heard a small growl, but nothing else. He brought me inside the tent and told me to sit down, and he left.
I didn't sit down, but instead searched for a weapon. He had to have a gun somewhere. Maybe a knife. Hell, anything that could hurt him.
~
I got bored with it so I'll just say it. Rose gets killed by Adam, she tries to attack Kat. You find out Kat is like Murphy, who is immune to zombies 10K and Zach and Kat escape and then 10K splits off when he realized Kat loves Zach and not him, and Kat and Zach skip happily into the sunset yay rainbows and sparkles for everyone. I was going to make it where they all died like I always do, but I decided against it because I have a friend who's lord and savior is "Happy Cloud" something our math teacher made up and she's like "Be happy! Make a story have a good ending for once!" So I took her advice and decided to let Kat be with Zach but poor 10K he's just a third wheel but all that aside,
Au Revior bitches✌️