Chapter 6 10K

"Please?" I ask Rose once again.
"How many times do I have to tell you?" she shouts. "No, this is my gun, go find your own!"
"But there are none anywhere! IVE looked! Where did you even get it anyway?"
"I was fortunate, unlike you," she responds, readjusting her shoulder strap.
"Just one shot?" I plead.
"No.
"Please?"
"No! Maybe if you shut up, but we both know that will never happen, so no!"
I cross my arms and glare at her, fully aware I am acting like a child. I honestly don't care what I'm acting like. I want the gun. I would kill for the gun, but Rose is pretty cool, so I won't kill her.
Rose is the only one here who knows their weapons besides Kat, who is sticking with Zach.
"Want to go exploring?" she asks me. "Maybe go to the mall, or the Stratosphere, now that would be fun. There shouldn't be any Zs there, we've cleared it out."
"There aren't many Zs here," I say.
"Everyone left here when it happened," she explains. "There was so many people here, meaning a lot of Zs. Guess people made a run for it. We've killed most of the Zs that wander up to us."
I nod, and say, "I'm gonna go rest. I'm tired. I didn't get much sleep tonight. Maybe another time?"
"Sure," she says, leaving me to go the the room I slept in. I head off in that direction, not sure what I was going to do. I didn't want to do anything really. I didn't want to talk to anybody, I didn't want to go watch their games on the field. Instead, I flip into a desk, laying my head down and sleeping.
~
My God I'm so sorry this is so freaking short. I just figured I should update. But I promise an extra long one for 10K in a few days for chapter whatever.
Bye ✌️