" Bhai, we missed you "

He replied by saying "I missed you too " and hugged her back .

While I was witnessing all this standing at the gate , she took hold of her brother's hand and started to drag him. In the mean time I felt a hand on my wrists and I could feel myself also dragged along with them and soon I realised that it was my husband who dragged me in with him . While she was dragging him and he was dragging me.

Soon , she started calling for every one in excitement. So taking this as the cue he spoke to me in my ears

" She's your sister in law , tara Khanna and my younger sister"

I listened to him , while I formed an 'o' shape from my mouth after knowing about the new found information about him . I guess , that's why I could find some similarities between them . It's because she's his sister , she looks beautiful.

I even started to scan the house , it was such a huge mansion . My house could fit in easily inside this mansion . While I was busy in admiring the mansion, I saw many people coming downstairs in the living room and one by one everyone started hugging him .

In between all these , I was silently standing there and looking at all the things happening infront me and I noticed there were two ladies and one more girl , who's age was similar to Tara and and a young boy . I was busy in decoding them and their relations with my husband by trying to figure out any common features between them.

And after a lot of observations, I assumed one lady as his mother  because she looked similar to Tara and him , and the most important thing they both shared the beautiful grey eyes . I could stare all day long
in those beautiful grey eyes . But they intimidates me at the same time .

Soon , everyone finished meeting him and I could hear the commotion less and I became little alert and stood staright because now their attention might go to me . Because prior they were busy in meeting him that they didn't noticed me , but now I guess I'm going to get the attention, which I hate the most . I get so self conscious when group of people look at me as if I'm some prey and I again became little nervous and tried to tuck my hair behind my ears and started looking here and there while one of the last spoke, I guess his mother.

" Who's she Adhyaan?."

Where as I just looked down and little here and there not knowing what am I supposed to do. Shall i speak or should I wait for him to speak for me , but will he speak for me ? But in the meantime he spoke

" Mom , she's my employee and also my friend moreover she's going to stay with us for a while "

He said it and I was trying to process with what he said while everyone was looking at me and soon his mother asked out

"Why?."

He spoke in an authoritative tone
" her parent's live abroad and she lives her alone , and she's having few health issues . So , I thought why not she stays  with us and we could also take care of her "

Where as I just listened to him being shocked , because how  smoothly he's lieing as if everything which he spoke is truth , such a manipulators he is .

Her mother replied " oh , for how many days ?."

He replied  " I don't know, but maybe until she's fine or her parent's come back "

Her mother replied with an oh and asked me my name .

While I tried to speak but I became blank for few second and I spoke slowly "Sejal"

She replied " mujhe sunayi nahi diye , wapas bolna "

I was going to reply but he beat me in this uncalled race and spoke before  me

" Mom, her name is Sejal "

Where as I was kind of inwardly happy because I don't think so I would have spoken out loud even at the second chance . So, I looked at him and mouthed thanks while he just nodded his head .

Soon he introduced me with everyone and I got to know everyone in his family . And my guesses were almost correct .

After a while his mother told to me
" You can stay in the guest room , Leela will take you till there "

I just replied with " thankyou aunty "

And after that everyone was going towards their respective work , so adhyaan came by side and spoke

" If you have any issues , you can tell me."

While I just hummed , so he spoke

" Words, I need words Sejal."

So I spoke slowly "yes"

As he was going to say something his mom called him and he went there while bidding me bye and I went with Leela aunty towards the guest room.