𝟏𝟒| 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

IʋσɾყMαყ 25ƚԋQυҽҽɳʂ, NY

Iʋσɾ
25ƚԋ
ҽҽɳʂ, NY

so sorry 4 the wait 💞

"Ivy move." Xaier said and cradled the back of my head as I hugged him around his waist, down on my knees, my cheek was pressed up against his dick. It felt so nice through his shorts, I wasn't even sure if he was hard or not. He hasn't let me take a peek at it or anything since we bathed together that one night, and it was safe to say that I was feigning. I wanted him so bad it didn't make sense.

It was more intense now because today I was leaving, going to California to see Jayce for the first time in awhile and of course, he wasn't coming with me, I'd miss him. Mainly his tongue, but him too.

"It's so big and you don't even let me see it... I'm manifesting what it feels like." I mumbled against him, hugging his waist tighter.

"You can see what it taste like." he suggested, softly running his fingers through my wavy hair, I peeked up at him to see him looking down at me with his lip between his teeth. Lust clear in his eyes.

He couldn't even stick it in but wants me to suck it? How insane was that.

"I want to... but I need a lesson on that before I do it to you." I mumbled truthfully, I couldn't deny that I definitely wanted to give him something in return, and that seemed to be the best option seeing as he didn't want to have sex anytime soon. However I'd never given a man head before, not voluntarily, so I was extremely inexperienced and I didn't want to let Xaier down, not after all he'd done to please me.

"I hope by lesson you don't mean suckin' another nigga dick." he scrunched his face and I giggled.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

Moving his hand from the back of my head, he brought it around to my chin, lifting my head up to look at him, "Don't lose yo life Ivory." he said lowly, running his thumb over my bottom lip.

I shivered slightly at his tone of voice, and nodded my head quickly while looking up at his low eyes, only he could make a threat sound so sexy, besides I wasn't planning on doing it anyway. It never hurt to tease him though.

"I really don't want to go back to him..." I muttered, moving my head, I placed it back where it was before and let out a deep sigh with a pout. Just thinking about having to get on the plane made me feel nervous, what I really wanted to do was fall off the face of the earth and just spend the rest of my life under Xaier. But I knew that wasn't possible, unfortunately.

"So don't." he said as if it was oh so simple, we'd had this same conversation over and over again, and it amused me every time. I wish I didn't give a fuck as much as he did, he seemed to live his life so much more freely, and I loved that. I was envious of it a little bit.