𝟎𝟕| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

XαιҽɾMαყ 5ƚԋQυҽҽɳʂ, Nҽɯ Yσɾƙ

Xαιҽɾ
5ƚԋ
ҽҽɳʂ, Nҽɯɾƙ

"Happy birthday to y-"

"Shut up." I quickly snapped at Steven, as we all stood around an empty lot, waiting to meet with one of our newest connects in order to make an exchange.

We had been here for about twenty minutes and it was no secret that we were all becoming extremely bored, irritated and restless. Well, I was, I don't know about the rest of them but I hated when people were late, especially when it came to my money because what the fuck you stalling for? Niggas never waste time taking your money, but when it come to giving you some, they take their precious time.

"Can't even tell people happy birthday no more." he muttered, flipping me off first before leaning against my car with me.

"Not right now, I ain't trying to hear that shit." I said back, looking down at my phone I unlocked it to see if Black had texted me back with more details about Auntie.

The fact that she really thought I was gonna leave her alone was laughable in my opinion. I didn't care about her marriage at all no matter how much she brought it up and made speeches about how she should be a good wife and whatever the fuck else she said to me the other day. I didn't care and I don't know why she expected me to.

Wasn't like I planned on dating her or anything, I simply just wanted to fuck with his wife for a lil bit. Once I get tired of her ass then she could go and be a perfect wife, but I wasn't done with my infatuation with her just yet.

Black ♠️: she clocking in for her shift now, here's the hospital she works at.

Black ♠️: *shared a location*

Black ♠️: she get off around midnight so you got plenty of time.

:appreciate it.

"You really turned into a stalker behind auntie." Steven chuckled as well as Dré and Khalil. It was then that I realized they were all standing behind or to the sides of me, looking in my phone like the nosy ass niggas they were.

Mugging each and every one of them, I stepped forward and locked my phone, "Stay out my business." I said, pocketing the device and folding my arms.

"Who is this auntie girl I keep hearin' about?" Rylo, formally known as, my father finally spoke up and made his presence known. He'd been here the whole time but all he did was stand a small distance away from us and smoke a cigar like the old ass man he was. Yet now he finally decided to speak up so he could pry into my business. To say I couldn't stand this nigga was an understatement.