Innocent Children?

Kate
How can I hold my father's actions against my three siblings. James Eamon, Carol Lynn and Oscar Roger Kavanagh finally get to meet Ethan and I. I had no idea they were no longer children, ,but they are about my age and Ethan's age. They have children as well. Dad hid them very well and they never knew about us either. Olivia is my mom's age and she finally just told him to come clean or she would. She went to mom and told her everything. Olivia was well hidden and had no idea dad was married until she followed him to Seattle the year before Ava was born.

Ethan
I am not sure how to feel about finding out Carol is my sibling, I never knew her last name until dad finally introduced us to each other. Glad we never dated, apparently he kept them well hidden until she found out about us and demanded that he marry her and they live in Seattle in a home he bought her. She was living a great life with her children and he visited them often. We had no idea until just before Kate's wedding. That's when everything started unraveling. The engagement announcement in the news and the wedding as well. He had lied to her and kept her in a life of luxury. Carol was just an acquaintance in New York and I came back to Seattle after Kate's wedding to help mom out with everything dealing with her divorce. Imagine my surprise to find out Carol was a sibling.

Carol Kavanagh
I can't believe how much dad lied about everything. Mom just thought he didn't want to get married. We were all pretty mad at him for all his lies about not being married and never wanting to get married. He definitely did a great job of keeping all of us secret until Kate's engagement announcement hit the newspapers. We all packed up and moved to Seattle after using his money to buy a home in mom's name. We did all of this quietly and then approached dad about us moving to Seattle. I think he was going to have a heart attack. Mom didn't confront him until she asked him for an invitation to Kate's wedding. He knew she knew he had lied to her all those years ago and all through the time they lived together.

James Kavanagh
We all met each other at a dinner dad and mom setup and I found out that Carol had already met Ethan and she had no idea he was our brother at that point and he had no idea either. Luckily they weren't interested in each other. I guess they sensed they were related. Mom must have had a real difficult time with dad after she found out he was lying all those years. Something doesn't seem right to me though. Surely she had looked into all those trips he went on. Maybe she did know and she didn't want the money and support to stop, so she didn't confront him.

Oscar Kavanagh
I finally spoke to mom about all this and told her that I just couldn't swallow the story she was telling us about just a couple of years ago she discovered dad was married and had two children. We met our siblings and they can't believe the story either. They know we are their siblings through DNA proof after each of us were born. Apparently daddy dearest accused mom of cheating on him and we were someone else children. He had a lot of nerve. Who knows if there are more siblings around that are his and he is denying them. Mom got the paternity test done immediately after we were born. She wasn't going to fight for what was rightfully ours.

Olivia Kavanagh
I regret marrying Eamon, Enid put up with way too much from him if this was what she had to deal with daily she's a saint. She probably was celebrating after getting her freedom from Eamon. He is about to have another ex wife. He is cheating already or he just has more side pieces than I was. I will be in a much better situation without him just coming home when he feels like it and expecting me to drop everything I am doing to wait on him hand and foot. I call Enid and tell her she was a saint for putting up with him for all those years. She just chuckled and told me that I wasn't his only dalliance, so she didn't have to deal with him often. She only had certain events she had no choice but to attend with him. I am having to deal with those events now.

Grace
I can't imagine what is going on in Enid's mind about attending the same events as Eamon and his new wife. Luckily she has someone escorting her to every event. A lot nicer man than Eamon. I was cornered by Eamon not long after meeting them as a couple and I kneed him in the privates and told him to stay away from me or he would hurt worse. Enid put up with his nonsense and heard that he tried with various other women as well. He stayed far from me after that. He never tried again because Carrick had a word with him and soon he was sporting a black eye. Wonder who did that? I can think of a few men at that party who very easily would give him one. Carrick said it wasn't him, but he did tell him to stay away from me.

Carrick
Couldn't tell anyone but I handled Enid's divorce oh wow did she strip Eamon of his dignity and she was actually the wealthy one in the marriage and kept her wealth and the business as well. Eamon is no longer the CEO of Kavanagh Media Group he used to a managing editor but has a comparative salary and now has to answer to Enid and her staff. She kept separate checking and savings accounts from day one. She was paid yearly a profit along with a salary that was for her co CEO position. No one knew that she worked at home and she did a better job than Eamon, because he was too busy philandering.