A New Year

Elena
I waited for Jack and he failed to show up because he had other plans and he said that he was cutting ties with me because of his schedule at work and he was taking college courses at night. Plus I left scars during our last sessions that people noticed and he thinks I did it intentionally so people did question him. So here I am watching the fireworks being set off by neighbors. I have finished a bottle of wine and I am not making it to midnight. I pick up the phone and call Richard and a woman answers the call. She is tipsy and I hear Richard telling her to hang up so they can celebrate the new year naked. I hang up immediately. I turn on the laptop and open up my favorite files. I grab my toys from the bedside table. I can't attract the males any longer. It doesn't matter what shape I try to keep myself in. The teens aren't willing to do hard work anymore. Occasionally I will get a few but no one I am willing to have sex with. Jack brought me some new trainees but they just didn't want to have sex with me. They needed to earn money though and a few were willing but they wanted a lot more than what I was offering them to do the things I asked them to do. I think about going to my clubs and seeing what I could do there. I think about different ways to get what I want and look at the drugs and the needles and if I want to do that again.

Jack
I can't get Elena to leave me alone and I finally meet her and she has agreed to give me all the pictures and videos of me that she was holding over my head. I don't trust her to give me everything. I arrive at her home and prepared for her antics and rightly so. She tries to get me to drink whatever it is she has handed me and I have learned that taking food or drink from her is a bad thing. So I refuse to drink or eat and ask her to hand over what she has promised me. I decided to get a gun and a carry and conceal license. I will shoot her if I need to. She leaves to get the things she promised me. I am surprised she is home now and it is concerning to me. I watch the mirror to see if she is returning yet. I move the food a drink where it is out of her eye line.

Elena
I grab the box of his videos and photos and the needle that is ready to use on him. He won't escape this time. I look for the food and drink and can't see it at all. He has moved to where I can't see him at all. I hide the needle on side of the box and continue on. As soon as I get to him he is calmly waiting and has been watching me in the mirror from the corner. I have had it with her I spotted her hiding something in the box she was giving me. It wasn't remotely a video, cd, dvd, or a photo. The box was pretty small for over four years of her and I practicing her form of BDSM. I let her bring the box to me, but before I know it she has grabbed the syringe with whatever in it and lunges at me with it. I grab her arm and then twist it towards her and I push her to where the syringe is pushed down and I press her hand so the contents of the syringe go into her chest. She is startled and I place her on her sofa and grab the box and leave her unconscious on her sofa. I get in my car and drive away.

Jose Jr
I have an appointment at Mrs Lincoln's for a job shoveling her walks and driveways. I ring the door bell and I see that her front door isn't closed completely and I open it and call out and no one answers me. I close the front door and I then see someone laying on the sofa in an odd way. I walk closer and I can't see any movement at all I then see a syringe laying on the floor. I don't know what to do about this situation and think my fingerprints are on the front door and I call the ambulance to get her revived. I don't know who else to call.

EMT Clark Davis
I immediately recognize the address and who owns the place. I am interested in seeing if someone finally killed this pedophile. I arrive the same time a young teen does and another teen is waiting to guide us to where the patient is at. We walk in and she is laying on her sofa with a hypodermic needle in her chest. We hurry over and I pull the needle out and bag it in hazardous material bag and seal it. I took a photo just in case she dies before we get her to the hospital. She's breathing just barely. Whatever it is she is totally out of it. I ask the teen boys who found her and did they touch anything? Jose Rodriquez jr said he called 911 after finding the door open and finding her just as we saw her.

Ryan Reynolds
I had an appointment to work for the owner of the house today. I need the money man, please tell me she isn't the home owner. They ask me to talk to the police when they arrive. I tell them I can't hang around for the cops because I have to make money. I rush out the door and have my friend drive us away in his mom's car. He is 13 and took his mom's car to get us here today we can't have the cops questioning us at all.

Jose
I am pretty much stuck as the cops arrive and ask me more questions. My dad has to pick me up at the police station. It wasn't a pretty sight.