An Old Flame

Christian
My recent trip to New York held a huge surprise for us, I brought Anastasia along to praise to her and pick up her engagement ring from the jewelers. I traded in the ring I got back from Eileen and she hated giving it back to me. She was court ordered to give it back. She had to get the money to get it out of the pawn shop. Her parents came up with it. Jose Rodriquez Jr only stayed with her long enough to have a son and he moved on to another model. Jose the third is with her parents while she tries to get modeling jobs and guess where she tried to get a modeling job and acting job at. GEH held auditions and she was on the list for the ads. I decided to bow out of either decision. They took one look at Anastasia and tried to get her to do the ads and commercials, she refused because it wasn't her cup of tea.

Anastasia
I was sitting in Christian's office after turning down the offer to do the ads and commercials for their new products. He had a meeting he had to go to. Roz was busy shopping with Gwen for their new baby they are adopting. She walks in to get a document and then heads to her meeting with Christian and in he walks. He forgot to have her grab the files from last night. They both leave and I am reading the latest medical journal that has my article in it. Suddenly the door opens and I see a woman standing there looking for Christian I imagine and she demands to know who I am. I tell her that I am a Christian's girlfriend. My photo is on his desk and she is now sitting in his chair like she owns the place. I really don't like it, I get up and lock his desk up and sit back down. He took his laptop and his desktop is off and password protected. The PA finally comes in and she sees me and nods and asks who the other lady is and I haven't a clue.

Eileen Rodriquez
I inform both ladies that I am here to see Christian about the modeling job and the ads for GEH and the commercials. I am told he isn't involved in the hiring of either position. Roz Bailey is in charge of it and she's busy at the moment. The PA Charlotte Brown escorts me out and has me make an appointment with Roz's office to talk to her. I try to get information about the girlfriend and she tells me she doesn't discuss any of the bosses business with a stranger. His privacy is of major importance to him. She tells me to call the number on the card she gave me for Roz's office number. Just then Christian arrives with a woman who looks me up and down, I try to hug Christian but he stops me and asks me what the hell am I doing here on the executive's floor? I explain I am on the short list for the ad and commercials.

Christian
Well I have nothing to do with the hiring on that and if I did you wouldn't get the job. I introduce Roz without telling her about Eileen and my past. I excuse myself and let Roz deal with this disruption to her day. Roz hates impromptu meetings and especially from people who wants favors from her or myself. I go inside and pull Anastasia into my arms and kiss her and I decide to give her the engagement ring right then and propose to her. I had things planned out, but after seeing Eileen and knowing she probably came into my office and saw Anastasia. I ask her to be my wife.

Anastasia
Christian comes in and kisses me after pulling me into his arms, okay this tells me that the woman was his ex fiancé. He reaches inside his pocket and kneels down on one knee and proposes to me. I say yes. The ring is beautiful and we kiss for a while and he tells me he had planned a whole thing but seeing Eileen told me that I needed to propose right away. We are still doing everything he planned.

Roz
I have to deal with Gwen and now this person. Eileen Rodriquez is here so I give her a moment but she has to be fast because Gwen has been waiting for a while. I introduce them and sit at my desk and ask Eileen why she is here and what is she expecting from me regarding the ad and commercials.

Eileen
I was really hoping to discuss it with Christian but I can discuss it with you I guess. I really need this job and Christian knows my work is excellent. She pulls out my file and looks at it.

Gwen
I look over Roz's shoulder at the file on Eileen Rodriquez and can see why she is on the shirt list for the job. Roz asks me what I think about her and I give her my honest opinion and I then ask her what she thought she could achieve by talking to Christian? She has a look on her face that answers my question. I tell her to forget any ideas of seducing him because he is faithful to his girlfriend.

Roz
Well you can guess that I gave a wife and I will hire on talent alone. I don't mean skilled in the bedroom either. I am faithful to my wife and she is faithful to me. I look at Gwen and smile. Otherwise the decision was made and you will have to wait for the call like everyone else does. I suggest that you go home now and don't bother upper management again. I know what you thought when you wanted to see Christian alone. You thought he still lived you and you could just walk back into his life. Don't try it again or you will be blackballed. Right now he has told me to keep you away from him and he thought you were the best for the commercial but not the ads. So wait for the call it will come tomorrow morning, hope you are as good as the videos you sent. I have Eileen escorted out and tell security she isn't allowed beyond the ground floor again.