Arrested

Roger
I was sitting there being watched a little too closely for my taste. I swear if Leila says anything I will kill both her and Bernie. Bernie is trying to escape me but I am where I can grab her. They call for the family of Leila Williams and Bernie jumps up, but mom beats her to the doctors. Mom glares at both of us. We are presented with a restraining order that prevents either of us from getting with a thousand yards of Leila. I start protesting and start trying to find out where Leila is at. The cop arrests me and takes me off in the squad car. I tell Bernie to keep her trap shut with the finger across my throat. She breaks down and passes out as I am headed to jail.

Bernie
I can't take it anymore and I pass out when he does the I will cut your throat open thing across his throat with his index finger. I wake up in a bed and I am on IV solutions. They have given me something to counteract the drugs and alcohol in my system. I can't see my daughter because of Roger. A cop comes in and asks me questions and I can't tell him anything or Roger will kill me and possibly Leila. Genie walks in and tells me to sign papers giving her custody of Leila, a man in an expensive suit is standing behind her. There is a woman holding various things. She says she is a notary and at this point she is here to notarize a statement and agreeing to give up my rights to Leila. I sign it immediately and I stop them and ask if Genie can take the new baby too? I tell them where to find her, I just gave birth to Angela Elizabeth Williams and my husband has no idea I was pregnant. A doctor comes in and tells me that I have four cracked ribs and I should never have left the hospital after giving birth. Genie knows where Angela is and tells the cop to please help her get the baby back. Three days later I sign away Angela as well. Roger is going to serve a long time behind bars. Genie has the resources to take care of both girls. The attorney and the court have already taken away Rogers rights from him after what Leila told them about her father's actions and how he was involved in her becoming a submissive at 14. They busted the clubs and they found young girls forced to be tortured and raped and kept prisoners. Elizabeth Morgan owner of a studio was found there with several teen boys. Roger took over when Elena was arrested. He forced me and Leila into the clubs and forced us to accommodate the members. We were threatened regularly and demeaned as well. After Roger was arrested we could relax I lost my children because I didn't do anything to prevent him from hurting them and me as well. I decided to let Genie adopt them. Roger was raised well, but he fell prey to Elena and he changed and she had him in a strangle hold even behind bars.

Leila
Mom and grandma Genie are here and I hear them talking and hope that I don't have to run again. I told the cops everything and mom told them her part of the story and they said they had dad in jail and they would need us both to testify against him. Elena Lincoln was who started this and Elizabeth Morgan took over her position on the outside. I am going to be a witness for the prosecution and Elena Lincoln and Elizabeth Morgan are both going to be looking at major time. Human trafficking and not just with me. They were transferring me to a holding facility by the airport and I would be transported in the shipping container they set up for all of us. There were too many people looking for me and the others, so they were auctioning all of us to the highest bidders.

Carrick
As attorney of record I sit in with the ladies interviews with the detectives. I insisted they have police protection at all times now. They are key witnesses against Roger Williams and Elizabeth Morgan. Elena is going to be tried again for her crimes against humanity and she had never stopped her human trafficking businesses, she just found a way to run it from the prison. Now the prison will be investigated thoroughly by the feds. We get the baby from Lily Johnson one of Leila's family members that luckily Roger had no idea existed. She drove in to Seattle to also testify against the criminals.

Detective Francine Lewis
I am listening to all the things that the four ladies are telling me about and I hope we can catch these people in the acts because at this point we don't have hard evidence against any of them. We get a search warrant for numerous places including the studio. A shipping yard and several places by the airport. But we got our best evidence we're at the ten clubs that we raided and what we found was beyond belief. We had victims taken to hospitals and the feds have taken the case over because it is international now. The four witnesses are placed in protective custody. Carrick Grey will not know where they are but can get hold of the federal office to get their signatures or send them documents if needed. We move them out of their homes and transport them along with the feds to a safe house. Leila Williams still needs medical treatment. She is three months along and needs bed rest. She won't tell us who the father of the baby is. We can't force her to either. She is owed money from Elizabeth selling her artworks. We can figure that out for her.

Genie
I hate leaving my home, but I have a friend that will look in on it and see that it is rented or sold to a nice couple. It doesn't take long for it to be bought by a couple new to Seattle. The baileys are nice according to Gia Matteo.