Home Sweet Home

Christian
I am not believing how lucky Roz and Gwen are as we look at the beautiful home they lucked into and how it was a turn key and fully furnished and very well appointed. It is stylishly comfortable and children friendly. Plus my new head of Security Jason Taylor said the security systems were all amazing and military grade. He met the team and chose to keep them on staff. He found our new head of IT department and I looked at him like he was crazy when he said Barney Miller was 14 years old and had his work permit. His parents own Miller Technology company and he has been working on computers and software since he was five years old. He has passed all our tests and his family are willing to sign the paperwork for him to work for us. Thomas Sawyer was a new hire and so was Theresa Prescott. Jason was recently married and Gail his wife is now my head of household manager. Roz tried to steal her away from me. She wouldn't leave Jason to live in with them when her husband lives in his apartment below mine. They both do now. Apparently Jason knew Raymond Steele who served with him and now works as head of security for the Miller company. So he helped us find Barney and assured his parents that he knew me and I could be trusted to be a good employer when we were at Yale. He had a resume sent to me of Barney's talents. He set everything up on a weekend trip to Yale and then set up the servers in a place where no one could hack or steal anything. The new office was set up during his summer break. He has been working for us for two years long distance. Elliott says he needed a driver because of his age back then, now he needs one because of safety issues. He gets concentrating on his patents and he needs a driver even though he has his drivers license thanks to his parents and Ray Steele. I am meeting him at the new office for training. At 16 he looks the nerd part and dresses like the typical nerd. I asked if he would wear a suit and he told me that violates his contract. I forgot that agreement. Mia bounced in for lunch and he couldn't take his eyes off her. Hmm interesting I might get him in a suit after all, he is smoothing out his hair and straightening out his clothing. I invite him along and grab a suit jacket for the boy because they require one. Mia rolls her eyes and we head out with Jason snickering quietly behind us.

Jason
Christian has no idea the can of worms he is opening up by setting his sister up with Barney. Barney hides his good looks under those nerdy accessories. He told me that he got sick of people hitting on him because of his looks and disturbing him while he is busy creating something.

Roz
Gia explained why the house was sold so quickly to us and it was sad. I looked around and saw that it was a warm inviting place. They had artwork on the walls and some very nice photographs that no doubt were done by someone who knew what they were doing. She told us that it was work done by the woman's daughter and granddaughter specifically for her home. She couldn't take them with her. We bought the house after it passed all the inspections. We found out it had safe rooms and hidden passageways. They only showed those to us after we became the owners of said home. Jason had us meet the staff members and security guards. Apparently cars came with the home too.

Gwen
The house is beautiful and in a nice area, the drive is a bit more than I hoped for to my new job. This move was a lateral move for me to a new division of the Smith company. I am not used to having security and household staff working for us, but I was told right before I married Roz this was how my life will be from now on. GEH started growing by leaps and bounds and they are still growing and soon it will be a billion dollar company. These two worked hard to get their degrees and the GEH company going. I met Roz in one of our classes and the fireworks went off. Then we found out our schedules were horrible and we barely had time for each other. Christian was a big part of why and I got jealous thinking Roz went both ways and we broke up. Christian helped get us back together and from that point on I spent time with both of them while they were working their butts off to get GEH going. I got my degree a year before both of them and was already interning at the company that hired me. So Smith was following GEH to Seattle for some reasons they never gave me. I think Christian knows why.

Gia
I really liked Christian but he wasn't paying any attention to me flirting with him. He was busy on his phone. He had me looking into something like the Miller house, but he wants one on the water with a dock, a boathouse, pool house, swimming pool and big enough to build homes for his staff and I put out feelers for it. The kind of home he wants doesn't come on the market often and they usually don't get listed publicly. You have to know someone that knows someone. Yada yada Yada and so on. I know these two have the money to buy these kind of places. Christian is the brother of Elliott Grey who is in his own right a multi millionaire and still expanding his company. He is how I met Roz and now Christian.

Christian
Gia was definitely hitting on me, but I don't date my brothers exes. No matter how hot they are, plus I told her that it would need to stay purely business with us because she would earn a lot of commissions for what I am going to ask her to locate for me in the future. She agreed to that and we had a verbal contract until we sign an agreement to go through her as long as she can get us what we are looking for. It will be short term for now. She has to keep it completely professional and her attire must be more conservative when dealing with GEH and its employees while conducting business with us. Roz suggested it because Gwen wasn't happy about the amount of cleavage Gia was showing.