Hard To Find

Ray
I got word from an unknown source that our children's mother was found dead at a psychiatric hospital just recently. Constantine Androvich was the one who killed Elena Lincoln and Elizabeth Morgan. She ordered Roger Williams to placed in a condition that he wouldn't think of sexually assaulting anyone again. I was able to have them run a comparison DNA test on our children against Mrs Androvich and it turns out she was their mother. We had her buried in a nice cemetery close by. No relatives came forward. I found photos of her and she looks like both the children. It was the Russian born that got my attention and the human trafficking. I think back to how easily we were able to adopt Anastasia and Robert. I always wondered how quickly and easily it was for us to adopt them both after they were left on our doorstep. We were allowed to keep them with us because they had no placements for them in foster homes. We had our foster care papers pushed through and we were first in line to adopt them. It was like someone planned it all out. I go look at all the paperwork and ask Carla what she thought and she agreed with me that it seemed fishy. She thinks that it was all a set up.

Carla
We had them for a month and signed the final adoption papers after that month. It was like no one tried to locate the parents of these children. With the note being in Russian they should have been able to find a Russian in our small town, but they only found a translator. Ray found their mother, well dead mother after he heard about her death and he had DNA testing done after seeing her photos. Once I saw her photos and then the DNA tests showing she was both children's mother we decided to give her a nice burial. Ray did a background check on her and she was a victim of Elena's and Elizabeth's. She was sold to someone and finally escaped. She was arrested trying to locate her children at one of the clubs Elena owned. They thought she was part of the people in charge there and no one would back her up about not being in charge. We asked for her things so we could eventually give them to her children. Of course we want to find out everything we can about her.

She wasn't the one who left her babies on our porch, they were taken from her and told they would be safe as long as she kept quiet about things she knew and saw. She was not going to see them in person again. She wrote everything down. She finally could not take it anymore and killed Elena and Elizabeth because they wouldn't tell her where they have her babies. She was caught still trying to find her babies, no one believed her and Elena and Elizabeth taunted her constantly about her babies. They had no idea where the babies were because the person they had entrusted them with gave them away. Another Russian person who had no idea she was being used. They left them with us after staying in Montesano. Constantine couldn't report them missing because she would be found by their father, the man who bought her. She finally learned English. We don't want to find their father and for good reasons. If he bought their mother he might sell their children.

Anastasia
Mom and dad seem to be sad and they are going through a box of things they just brought home. They asked Robert and I for privacy so we left them alone and did our homework after getting dinner for ourselves. It must be serious for them to both be sad and I saw photos being passed between them. I know they went to a burial recently. It must be regarding that person.

Robert
I just eat and go do my homework. Mom and dad rarely ask for privacy so when they do I don't question the need for them to have it. I just give it to them. I did notice the box had cell block B cell 2c and a name on the box. Then Psychiatric hospital on it as well as the patient number and name. I heard a few conversations about them burying someone and not much else. I have to fill out my college applications tonight. Anastasia is doing hers as well.

Mia
I call Anastasia and ask her to come to my birthday party, she agrees and I have her ask Robert to come as well. I am 18 finally and Kate and Anastasia will be 18 soon. Kate will be 18 in two weeks after mine and Anastasia in two months. I have let them know and now I invite other friends to the party. Grandpa and grandma will be at the party as well. Parents will be there too, but they will let us enjoy the party while they are in a different area of the grounds. Bedrooms are off limits to my friends and some of the adults. Security is assuring that and no alcohol or drugs and no pot. Mom and dad found out a few my friends have been known to use those things. They check for edibles as well as the oil products and other items made with what used to be illegal. A few friends have been known to bring homemade goodies and my parents found out later. I got grounded and they called my friends and they were grounded as well.

Elliott
I arrive with a date and she is not my parents choice as a girlfriend for me. We aren't really dating anymore but she and I are friends with benefits. She also helps keep the friends of Mia's away from me. Gia Matteo can give them a look that stops them in their tracks. It sure stops them from touching me in a seductive way.

Christian
I can't believe Emily has already told one of Mia's friends to keep their hands to themselves. Emily has a way about her and I enjoy the fact she doesn't like people touching me. We are just filling the social requirements of attending events with each other. I go to hers and she goes to mine. We know exactly what this is and isn't. Both of us are trying to get to the top of our professions. We don't need people trying to get us married off to people they know.

Emily Duncan
I like Christian and his family, but I am not marrying him and my parents can't make me. We are in agreement there. Hey the sex is great, but we are just too much alike for both of our tastes. I like Elliott but he doesn't seem to notice me. Gia is showing off her wares again I look around and there he is the man who curls my toes. Thomas Sawyer bodyguard of Mia Grey. He smiles at me and I smile back. He then follows Mia at a distance. I catch Christian looking at someone and he stops and guides me to the main table. He has been checking out one of the friends of Mia's who has been friends with her since kindergarten.