XVI

Landos Pov

I landed straight in Abu Dhabi and headed straight to lusias hotel. I knew whatever I did I had to avoid nessa at all costs this weekend. I couldn't text or call her because she'd catch on about me being with lusia. Before I got on the plane I promised her one more weekend with me and she would go forever and leave nessa alone, she agreed to this and I believed her. I feel so unbelievably guilty for what I'm doing but it has to be done. I saw nessas story of her having a fun time and the guys would keep her busy, I hoped she'd be too consumed by all of them to think I was up to anything.

I headed straight to lusias hotel room and of course things got heated pretty fast, she was all over me and I felt guilty that there was slightly a part of me that couldn't get over what me and her had. I'm not entirely sure what it is, nessa is sweet and innocent, at least I think that. Lusia is crazy and something about me and her just gives me energy and makes me feel a way that is toxic but enjoyable. Tugging at each others clothes and being unable to separate our lips, what I had been regretting until now bur what I had hoped would happen in the past 5 minutes was happening. We ended up going at it for a good hour, embracing each other to the fullest and I realised in that moment what I had done but I didn't regret it. I laid there next to lusia, Stroking the strands of hair behind her ear that were on her face because her hair got absolutely messed up from whatever we was doing.

"You know lusia, I'd give you another chance, the toxicity between us is what I need in this crazy life of racing" I cooed to her.

"Really baby?? Please can we give it another chance!!!" She begged

"We can try, I'm so sorry for the way I treated you when I was around nessa, I thought she was what I wanted but in reality it was you" I replied.

She jumped into my arms. My plan is to leave her when I go back to Monaco, I knew this would make it worse probably but I thought maybe if I hurt her like she hurt me, she'd finally understand and leave me alone.

We both decided to head out on a night out, we were both so drunk and didn't realise that so many people were taking photos of us. It was honestly such an amazing night, again I felt guilty for feeling that but I felt free, I felt like I was finally in charge of something for once in my life, I was in control of me and lusia, I finally had her wrapped around my finger and my plan was going right to get rid of her for good.

I woke up the next morning next to lusia, my phone absolutely blowing up which was the reason I woke up in the first place. I had hundreds of messages from all of my friends, family and my pr team sending me links to articles asking what the fuck I had done.

LANDO NORRIS LEAVES CURRENT PARTNER
FOR EX GIRLFRIEND LUSIA IN ABU DHABI.

Lando Norris can be pictured here with his ex girlfriend lusia in Abu Dhabi for the last race of the season

Lando Norris can be pictured here with his ex girlfriend lusia in Abu Dhabi for the last race of the season. it was rumored that he had a secret girlfriend that we don't currently know if they were official or not but the pair were extremely close and she was hiding out in his apartment in Monaco after a recent event had happened causing nessa to have to leave LA.

 it was rumored that he had a secret girlfriend that we don't currently know if they were official or not but the pair were extremely close and she was hiding out in his apartment in Monaco after a recent event had happened causing nessa to have t...

Nessa and lando pictured together out in Monaco!

The pair looked pretty close over the past few weeks, but after fans have seen lando cozy with his ex again, they're wondering what is going on with the pair? There is speculation that they were never together, there are rumours they were working on something and he ran off with lusia.

Neither have commented on the situation.

I locked my phone and threw it against the wall, pacing around my room grabbing all of my shit and heading out of the hotel to the place I was actually supposed to be staying at. I didn't stop walking till I got there and slammed the door shut.
I had everyone knocking at my door, my pr trying to talk to me as this looked awful for my image, but I couldn't possibly tell the whole world the truth about lusia?

I spent the rest of the afternoon begging my team not to make me go to the media because I didn't feel well. None of them brought it and I got practically dragged there by Zak.

I hated every second of the interview, every question was directed at me and was about nessa and lusia. I honestly was so tempted to turn around and yell "I'm here for fucking race not to fill you in on my love life!" But I didn't want to make life worse for my entire pr time.

After the interviews were done and I could leave the track, I headed straight back to the hotel bar and downed every single shot I could possibly buy before stumbling back up to my hotel room and drinking the entire complimentary Champagne bottle the hotel had given me.

I was passed out on the sofa and was awoken by the sounds of banging on my door. I stumbled over to the door and opened it, already knowing who it would be.

"What the fuck do you want!" I angrily said.

"Baby this is what you wanted, you liked the toxicity?" She cooed.

"I DONT FUCKING WANT YOU, IT WAS ALL A GAME" I screamed slamming the door right in her face.

I headed back to my sofa and began to blow up all of quadrants phones, Nessas and I even tried to call trin, not entirely sure why I did because she definitely wouldn't answer.

That was the moment I knew something bad had probably happened to nessa.

I finally got an incoming call from ria.

"Why the fuck are you ringing us, we don't even know where she is you dickhead, this is your fault you stupid prick" she shouted at me.

I knew I deserved it but it hurt coming from my best friend.

"You don't understand ria, I'm sorry" I cooed.

"No lando, I don't fucking understand because I don't know why you'd go behind nessas back that stupid bitch. You don't deserve her" she screamed before hanging up.

She was right, I didn't deserve her, I shouldn't have promised lusia one more weekend with me, I shouldn't have even agreed to meet her, unblocked her number when I got out of my door and into the car. None of this should have ever happened, in the beginning it wasn't my fault but now it was, it was all my fault.