II

walking onto that stage, was something i'd never felt before, i could feel all eyes on me that i couldn't even begin to process how many people were there.
that was until i noticed one familiar face, norris, front row, my show.
HOW.
i'm in absolute shock but this made me feel nothing but joy and made me want to perform even better.

i knew what to do in the right moment and everything just seemed to be going perfectly, every note in every song and every interaction with the crowed was beyond expectation. i tried my best to not look at lando but i honestly couldn't believe he was there.

the final song began playing and i was well and truly amazed with how the show had gone. "thank you vegas, this is a dream come true, ive loved this sport since i was a little girl and because of you guys i am here combining my job with something i love, so thank you! i love you guys good night" i screamed as i closed off my show.

i couldn't believe how well it had gone, i was being tagged in photos left right and centre, notifications blew up on my phone.

@nessa barrett - liked by landonorris & 1

@nessa barrett - liked by landonorris & 1.34 million others

"thank you vegas, you were well and truly amazing, this was a dream come true."

just as i was checking my phone, i see landos like appear, confused and surprised i click on his profile (yes i already followed him before) he's uploaded a story and i click on it.

story by @landonorris

i was in pure shock.

@landonorris started following you.

why have i not seen you until now... @landonorris

i couldn't believe my eyes.

LANDOS POV

she was so unbelievably gorgeous, i couldn't take my eyes off her, the way she moved on stage, her voice, everything about her was so elegant and perfect.
"mate your staring" oscar budged me, i knew i was but i couldn't help it. she was insane.

in the world of formula 1, most drivers would get with girls and leave them the next morning, i could never understand that. luckily for me, my teammate oscar had a lovely girlfriend, i always wanted what they had got with someone else, someone like the girl performing on stage infront of me right now. i truly hoped that none of the other drivers were watching and getting any funny ideas right now. i don't even know this girl but the energy she is radiating and the way the crowd are reacting is crazy.

"she's unreal oscar" i couldn't believe those words just left my mouth. "hahahaha someone is in love" i nudged him back. i wasn't trying to be a creep but i knew i had to talk to her...