VIII

it's the night of the release, i'm currently sat in my living room with the most gorgeous dress infront of me, i don't know where i am going or what we're exactly going for, but im so exited.
jumping into the shower and making sure i am clean head to toe, then getting out and drying my hair.

i hadn't heard from lando for the past 12 hours, it had been daytime for him too, "maybe he's just busy" i said to myself.

i began to get ready and give trin a heads up that id be ready to leave within the next half an hour for her to come and pick me up.

story by @nessabarrett

if i am truly honest, i have no idea what is happening tonight at all, i like surprises but at the same time i dont, i always get scared for some reason. i made my hair look all nice and did some final touches to my makeup before heading back into the living room to wait for trin.

a few minutes later i hear a knock at the door, i go to open it and see trin standing outside my door. i haven't seen her for a few days so im super happy to see her.
"you look gorgeous" she says excitedly.
"so do you!" lets get going i replied.

we got into trins car, blasting some of my favourite techno songs, dancing and bopping along to the music. we ended up pulling up at some sort of club that i'd never been to.

"don't close your eyes, there will be loads of paparazzi and i cannot deal with you having a breakdown saying that you hate the pictures of you online tonight" trin said jokingly. i stepped out the car nervous as to what everyone had put together. as i stepped into the club doors, passing all the flashing lights from the paparazzi...

"SUPRISE" everyone screamed. lando was stood infront of everyone, trin was filming behind me, all my friends in the crowd. i was absolutely blown away and i didn't know what to say.
"OH MY GOD GUYS" i screamed, running towards lando to give him the biggest hug ever.

"drink?" lando asked handing me over a strawberry tequila shot which i downed straight away.
"did you plan all of this?" i asked.
"sort of, trin got the people together and i helped her sort the venue, it was mainly her but i came up with the idea" he chuckled, shyly.
"well thank you, im going to really enjoy tonight, hopefully you get some amazing photos, i know you love photography" i gushed with a massive smile over my face.

it was almost midnight, the song was going to be released in a few minutes and everyone began crowding around. it was so nice to see some familiar faces like sabrina and lando had even managed to get the wag girls to come here for the event, having charlotte, kelly and the other girls here meant so much to me, i felt like i was being accepted into the world of formula 1.

"okay guys, 10 seconds till the release...
5, 4, 3, 2, 1..." the dj called out to everyone.

'late nights out in vegas, im calling you're name
she can hear me and she's in painnnn'