IIII

the race was just about to begin as i was called over by zak, lando was lined up on the grid waiting for the formation lap to start. zak allowed me to speak to lando before the race began.
"hey lan, go get that p1"
"don't worry beautiful, it'll be for you" he replied, causing me to get goosebumps all down my arms, god knows what the people have probably just heard on the tvs. i shook the thought from my head and handed the headset back over to landos engineer so he could begin preparing lando for the start.

i was super nervous for lando, but i knew he was a good driver. my leg began to bounce more lap by lap, i was terrified that people could see how nervous i was. although i was new, all of the team were so welcoming and they were such interesting people. oscar's girlfriend lily came and sat with me and trin, she was so beautiful and so kind.

the end of the race was coming and zak called me back over to congratulate lando.
"congratulations lan, tonight will be one to remember" i don't even know why i said that...
"you bet, hahahah" he let out with a mischievous laugh, yeah something was gonna go down tonight i could already guess, it didn't take a genius to sense something would.

we made our way over to the podium to watch lando, verstappen was second and carlos was third, CARLANDO PODIUM!! i managed to get a really good shot of lando on the podium and uploaded it to my instagram story.

story by @nessabarrett

i could see him looking down at me, that was when he pointed the trophy towards me.
"good luck charm you are eh" trin laughed.
was this even real...

post by @landonorristhink i've found my good luck charm

think i've found my good luck charm.

my phone buzzed and that notification popped up, i was kinda confused as to how this was even happening with me and lando. we barely knew eachother but somehow it felt like he knew everything about me? i was so baffled but i wasnt going to question anymore.

—————————————————————————
landos pov

if there is anyone i'd dedicate this win to, it's her, my first win this season, i'd had such bad luck all year that i couldn't even begin to see myself ever being a world champion.