I miss you

Current day

Wednesdays POV:

I can't believe mark is back. it's been 3 years.
Seeing him sent shivers down my spine.
I stare at him For the remainder of the class.

As soon as the bell rang I got up and mark did too he turned around and I instantly wrap my arms around him.

He hugs me back. I know a lot of people are Starring but I don't care.

"I hate you so much" I say crying into his chest.
He kisses my head and just hold me.
"When did you get out..?"I say sniffling
"2 years ago" he says quietly.

I pull away and look up at him. We used to be the same height..what the hell.
I punch him in his chest as hard as I could.
"Where the hell have you been!" I say continuously hitting him..

grabs my arms. "I've been looking for you all this time" he says.
"You're such a jerk I missed you!" I say crying into him again.

"What's going on here..why are you hugging my girlfriends sir" yoko says pulling me off of him.

I chuckled a little. "This is my twin brother mark" I say holding yokos hand.
"BROTHER?!?!....TWIN?!?"  Yoko says looking at us.

"OMG I SEE IT??!" Yoko says walking up to my brother. She examines him very closely. Mark and I just laugh.

Mark takes yokos hands away from him.
"You have a girlfriend?" He asks me with a smile.

"Yea..you support?" I say looking at him.
"Wenny.." he says taking a step closer to me. He soon lifts me from the ground in a hug.

He laughs as he spins around with me in his arms. I laugh with him.
"I'm so proud of you wenny!" He says putting me down .

"Well wha about you?" I say hitting him in the arm softly.
"I never really met anyone these past 3 years I've been looking for you. Your always my first priority" he tells me

He puts hair behind my ears. My eyes start to water. He hasn't done that in 3 years. "Well, we should go see your dorm and your girlfriend here could tell me about everything"
He says stepping aside to let us walk through.

We walk to my dorm and yoko and mark sit on the couch.
I grab a few drinks from the mini fridge and a few snacks.

They talk and I listen. Yoko tells him about how I first acted when I got here. That I was lonely and quiet and hated everything. Then she goes on about how we became friends. And then that I dated Enid. Got caught fucking Enid except she didn't say "fucking"  she tells him how we got together. Making out in a cinema restroom. And that I basically cheated on Enid but she didn't say "cheat" then she tells how we actually started dating and how we switched dorms.

"Oh wow Wednesday you're living the life huh"  mark chuckled softly.
I just nod.
"And Enid..? I sit with her in 1st period" mark says looking at me.

I nod "I know" I say quietly.
"What'd she say to you?" Yoko asks to mark
"Well she stared at me for a long time but then I got super creeped out and just introduced myself to her" mark says nervously

Yoko looks at me and back to mark .
"Sorry did you say she stared?" Yoko says emphasizing the word stared

"Yea why" mark says with a raised eyebrow.
Yoko looks at me and I nod
"We've got to ask you for a favor.."  Yoko says grabbing my thigh.

"Ok..?" Mark says looking confused as hell.
"Flirt with Enid and when she says she likes you date her..and we'll tell you what to do I from there." Yoko says squeezing my thighs

"Ok. I should get back to my dorm it's almost 10.  (They went to all classes and decided to hang out after sorry I forgot the time skip)

"Ok bye mark. I love you" I say standing up and hugging him. Very tightly. Just like the time years ago when he was take. Away from me

He soon leaves the dorm.
Something about having my brother back had put me in a good mood.
I felt healed. And the reason had been so depressed was because my other half was gone. And it was my fault and now he's back.

I just want to do something now.

Someone.