Yes.

Enids pov:

I watch as Wednesday walks to the bathroom.. I get up about to follow her but yoko grabs my wrist and shakes her head as a No to me.

I sit back down and watch as divina and yoko sit next to each other holding hands and making conversation.

I finnaly get up after 3 minutes because yoko wasn't paying attention to me. I go to the bathroom and knock on the door.

She unlocks it. But she didn't open it. She probably thinks I'm Yoko. I walk in and close it behind me. I lock the door.

"Wednesday..?" I say as she sits on the floor.
She looks up and immediately stands up.
"Why are you in here"  she says her eyes puffy and red.

"Well you unloved it so I just came in" I say fidgeting with my hands.
"What do you want?" She says leaning back on the wall.

"I do like you ok, I don't know why I said I "think" but I do like you." I say walking towards her slowly.

"You're not just saying that?" She says wiping her tears.
"No Wednesday I like you" I say standing right infront of her.

"And I can prove it" I say as we're now face to face in the corner.
"Do it" she says with a small smirk and her face turning red.

I grab her cheek and lean down to her. I kiss her for like 4 seconds. But I pull away. She looks at me with bright eyes.

She grabs my collar and pulls my face to hers and she kisses me again. This time we're making out. Her hands are on my neck and waist and mine are on her back. We make out for a few more minutes about 7 before we pull away out of breath.

We both sit on the floor next to each other and breath loudly. "That was amazing" I say my break shakes.

"I know" she says chuckling.
I sigh if disappointment.
"What's wrong" she asks me looking at me.

"It's just that, I still haven't broken up with Ajax since he's suspended" I huff.

"Oh" she says quietly.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I say turning .
my head to look at her. She turns her head and looks at me. "yea" she says softly.

I lean slightly to kiss her.

"Now let's go before they think something else about what we're doing in here" I say laughing as I stand up and pull her with me.

"Ok" she smiles.

"Wait can we keep this a secret please?" She says before I open the door .

"Oh...why not?" I say fake laughing.

Why doesn't she want to be public with this? Maybe she isn't mentally ready.

We leave the bathroom and go back to our seats. Div and Yoko give each other side eyes and start giggling.

We walk over to the bed we made from the furniture. We sit down and get comfortable with them. No one says anything it's just quiet.

Other than the lyrics coming from Wednesday's headphones. Which the lyrics can be heard very clearly.  She listens to Rihanna: Work.

Me yoko and divina start to giggle softly as we laugh at Wednesdays song. She reads her book and doesn't even notice.

I wonder why it's so loud tho. I hope she don't have hearing problems when she's old.

But anyways me and wens are dating now?!!!!!

(Sorry for how short? Only because I posted alr today)