"Platonic"

Yokos POV:

Tw: light smut

we leave their dorm and I walk next to Wednesday on the back of everyone.

Enid was walking with divina and Mya walked with Bianca.

"So how was the sex?" I whisper to Wednesday so no one else heard.
She looks at me with bullet eyes.
"Come on tell meee" I beg her.
"It was...good" she says side eyeing me.

"Just good?l" I sa standing in front of her and grabbing her shoulders.
"Yea? Was it supposed to be amazing or something?" She says looking up to me.

"Yea its supposed to me magical every time you guys do it" I tell her with my hands still on her shoulders.

"It..it was our first time" she says in a kind of sad tone. "Oh well that's ok! Maybe next time it will be better" I say giving her a smile and pulling her for a hug.

She hugs me bad but lets out a very quiet sigh. She was sad. The hug was very dry.
I didn't question it at first.

"How long have you two been together?" I asked her walking closer to her.
"Since the last day of detention" she says with a small laugh.

"That was like 3 weeks ago!!" I say grabbing her and turning her to look at me.
"You guys have only had sex once????" I say in shock.

"Yea why??" Wednesday asks me confused.
"Well Enid is kind of a big freak. She loves sex!" I say shaking Wednesday aggressively.

She grabs my arms to stop me from shaking her. "She's had sex before?" She asks me sounding serious.

"Yea like 12x" I say look at Enid who was busy with divina.
"She was my first..." Wednesday says looking at to the ground.

"Ohh that's ok!" I say giving her a comforting hug. This time the hug was real. She hugs me back tightly.

"Can you guys stop flirting you both have girlfriends!!" Bianca yells back to us.
Enid and divina look at the two of us with raised eyebrows.

We both laugh awkwardly and go up to divina and Enid. We get to the parking lot exit and walk out.

Everyone looks at Wednesday. She sighs and chuckles. She pulls out car keys and beeps a car.

Everyone gets in the SUV.
"same car huh" Mya says as we all get in.
Wednesday looks at the steering wheel not saying anything while everyone looks at Mya with raised eyebrows.

"How do you know about the car" Enid asks mya.
"Oh nothing I just went to school with her last year..we were pretty close actually." Mya says glaring at Wednesday.

Wednesday doesn't say anything she just starts the car and drives off. I look over at Wednesday who looked like she was focused on driving.

(Yoko is in passenger)

She looks at me as her eyes are filled with sadness and anger and her jaw in clenching tightly. I can see her cheek bone Turing white.

"Where we going" she asks me looking at me.
"Uhhh.." I got distracted looking at my bestfriend was upset about something. Something was bothering her.

"Let's go to the movies?" I ask everyone sitting in the back. They all agree and Wednesday drivers to the cinema.

Once we get there Wednesday gives Enid her credit card. "I'll be out in a sec just go get the snacks and tickets" Wednesday says hugging Enid.

"Ok!!" Enid says walking inside with the other 2 girls. I stay in th car with Wednesday.

"Go inside yoko" she says her voice cracks a bit saying my name.
"No what's wrong?" I say worried about her.

She looks at me and she just breaks down crying. "Oh sweetheart!" I say climbing in her seat to sit next to her. I hug her and she hugs me tightly.

It's hurt to see her this why I never have so I'm not sure what to do.

She cry's in my shoulder for 3 minutes I just rub her back and comfort her the best I could.
"It's Mya" she says pulling away wiping her face.

"What about her" I say helping her wipe her face off.
"We broke up last year and she really hurt me and I don't want to see her. I don't want to go in the cinema." She says still crying.

"Oh. What happened?" I say hugging her again.
"She cheated on me at a party. She didn't even apologize she just tried to fix it by kissing me after she kissed the other girl" she says sniffing.

She didn't deserve that she's a sweet girl.

"How about we go in and we ignore her and don't even look at her?" I say pulling out of the hug and wiping her face.

She nods. We clean her face with some tissue we found in the car.
We get out and go in. We find Enid and the others waiting for us.

"Wha took y'all so long?" Bianca says waving us over. Wednesday grabs my hand and squeezes it after she notices Mya staring at her.

We walk into our theater and take our seats. Mya tries to sit next to Wednesday but I sit where she was trying to sit. Enid sat ont he ither side of Wednesday I was between Wednesday and divina.

I look at divina for about 1 minutes and look back to Wednesday.  She looks like she needed attention and love that she couldn't get from Enid at the moment.

"I'm gonna be right back" I say standing up. The movie didn't play for another 15 minutes so I grab Wednesday and drag her away.

We go to the bathroom and she looks confused.
"What's up?" She says with a soft smile.
I sigh.

"Can I get a kiss"  I say looking at her face as she looks like a sweet woman.
"platonic?" She says with a raised eyebrow
I Nod my head knowing i didn't want a "platonic" kiss.

She grabs my cheek and kissed me on the mouth. It was about 13 seconds before she pulls away

She looks at me in the eyes. She could tell I wanted more. She did too. She grabs my face again kissing me on the lips. I push her against the door.

We kiss intensely.
My knee goes in between her legs and pressed against her center. She lets out a soft moan. She pushes her body against my knee.

As our kiss begins to get stronger she pulls back to breath.
"We should go back" she says fixing her shirt.
"Yea.." I say catching my breath.

Before she leaves she goes to the. Mirror to fix her hair. I do the same. She leave a before me so it wouldn't be suspicious.

I leave after 5 minutes to find her in the seat. She smiles at me abd k smile back. I sit in the chair next to her.

"I wonder what we're watching" she whispers to me.