Noticed

Enids POV:

We were watching a scary movie. We had gotten a bunch of snacks with Wednesdays card. I look at wens who was focused on the movie.
I glance to look at yoko. My eyes glide down to her hand. Her and wens were interlocking fingers. I look at divina who didn't notice at all.

I brush it off because they are bestfriends and yoko is terrified of these type of movies.
Besides I do the same thing with divina. Not yoko anymore because my girlfriend kinda stole my bestie but it's cool....

I grab Wednesdays hand to hold it but she didn't really grab it back. It was a loose hold.

Then I notice that she was now looking at me. I smile at her but she didn't smile back. She just turned to the screen.
After about 15 minutes of the loose hand holding I let go.

It was awkward and she was holding yokos hand tightly and not mine. I felt like I was annoying her.

Wednesday falls asleep and her head falls onto yokos shoulder.

After the movie

we all get up and walk out the theater. This time I walk with Wednesday. "Hey love" I say latching my arm onto hers.
"Hey Enid" she says giving me weak energy and a smile.

"Mh..I was thinking when we got back to the dorm..we could.. Finnish up what we were doing.." I say kissing on her as I spoke.

"Oh. Sure" she says smiling at me. We get to the car and yoko goes for the front seat.

I get it before she does.
I don't want her to spend anymore time with wens for a while.
They've gotten a bit too close for my likings.

I get in and Wednesday gets in also. "Yoko what'd you wanna listen too" she says looking at yoko.

"Ask your girlfriend" yoko says to her gesturing to me
"Eid what u wanna listen too?" She says connecting her phone to the stereo.
"Work by Rhianna" I say chuckling to myself knowing it was secretly her favorite song.

At the dorm

We get to the dorm and wens phone buzzes. I reach to grab it but she snatched it quickly.
The buzz was different than the other ones.

Wednesdays POV:

yoko texted me and Enid almost read it.
That was close

I'm not sure what to fee

I'm not sure what to fee. I started to have a small crush on her a while ago when we got close.
But she said it wasn't on purpose so I have to get over it. And fast before Enid catches on.

(SHORT CHAP BC I POSTED LIKE 2 TODAY)