Detention

(Listen to music it's relaxing)

Wednesday pov

I wake up to my alarm. Today's the first day of class. I slept pretty good.

I wake up and get dressed, Enid was already gone. I grab my things and head out the dorm.
I go to my scheduled class. I walk in and everyone looks at me.

I roll my eyes and sigh. Enid pats the seat next to her. And give me a smile. I sit next to her. And the teacher begins to teach.

Halfway through the class. The dud from yesterday stumbles into the room. His eyes reder than the red moon.

"Isn't that your boyfriend, Enid?" I ask her pointing at him
"Omg Ajax?!" She says standing up and going to him.
"Are you ok?" She asks him moving his hands from his face.

"Get the fuck back bitch" he says slapping Enid across the face.
I stand up.

"That's no way to treat your girlfriend." I say walking up to them.
Enid holds her cheek with tears in her eyes.

"Wednesday it's fine, he always does this" Enid says looking at him with a small smile.

"Yea you dumb bitch I'm aloud to hit my fucking girlfriend" he says laughing and slurring his words.

He's drunk and high.

"Who are you talking to like that" I say pushing Enid aside and getting in his face
"Wednesday stop" Enid say to me

"Get out of this you whore" Ajax says trying to take another swing at Enid. I try to block his hand but her punched her.

"All if you go to detention now" the teacher says pointing at the door.

We all walk out and as we walk out Ajax pushes Enid into the wall. She cry's. I've had enough of this idiot.

I push him into the wall and punch him his face 4x before Enid pulls me away.
"Fuck you both" he says getting up and running away whilst stubbing.

I get out of Enids grasps as we walk to the detention hall. "Why'd you do that" she asks me I ignore her.

"For fucks sakes Wednesday why?" She says I ignore her again.

She pushes me into the lockers. Her class come out. She holds one against my throat.

"Why'd you do it" she asks more intensely. Pressing the nail to my neck.
"Do it" I tell her with no emotion.

She scoffs. "You're such a homosexual." She says squinting her eyes at me.
"Oh please as if you aren't" I say jokingly.

"And what if I am Addams" she says pressing her nail into my neck.

"Stop flirting with me" I say rolling my eyes and pushing her away.
"whatever" she says as she walks behind me.

We make it to the detention hall. And find weems there already.
"Miss Addams I am extremely disappointed in you" "getting into a fight on your first day of classes is unacceptable" she speaks to me as I walk in.