Secretes out

Wednesday POV:

Tw: Smut.

I wake up the next morning my entire body was wrapped by Enid. I rub her back. I forgot she asked to sleep shirtless last night.

She hums softly. "Mmhh" "good morning sweetheart" I say quietly.
She giggles softly "morning baby" she says kissing my shoulder.
She sits up. I try not to stare at her boobs. I keep my eyes on her eyes.

"You have them too wens your aloud to look plus your my girlfriend" she says laughing at me.
She take my hand and puts it on her boob.
My face turns red and I look at her.

She raises one. Eyebrow quickly. Telling me to do something. I tilt my head in confusion.
"Squeeze it dummy , I know you want too" she says giving me a smirk.

I take my other hand and grab her sides and push her on her back.
"I'm not the dummy" I say with a smirk

I squeeze her breast while looking her in the eye.
She pulls the back of my neck and she kisses me. It was long and sloppy. She pulls her shorts off along with her panties.

I begin to kiss down her body leaving purple/red marks all over. She lets out small breathy noises and moans. I kiss right above her center. I look up at her with permission.

She nods and smirks. I put 1 finger in,my middle finger and I thrust it in and out of her. Her head goes back with enjoyment.

I use my mouth and suck on her clit.
"Hhhhmmmmggh" she moans. I add another finger, my ring finger. And I start to curl my fingers inside of her.

Her hips go against my fingers as she was now Doing most of the work. I stop sucking her clit and flick my tongue on it.

I lick up her body stomping at her boobs. I lick down the valley between them. I grab one with one hand. And kiss the other. I lick around the nipple. I feel as it harden inside my mouth. Her body still riding my fingers.

I moan at the feeling of her hardened nipple in my mouth as I suck on it.
I do the same to the other to give it the same attention.

I begin to kiss on her neck and jaw. I leave hickeys on her. She pulls my head to her and she kisses me. It was sloppy and wet. She moans inside of my mouth as we kiss. I remove my hands from her center.

I bring them up to my face and stick them in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around them. I moan at the taste of her cum in my mouth.

Her hands wander my throat as she grabs it aggressively. she pushes me onto my back and straddles me.

She kisses me gently on the lips as she touched my body. Feeling it, exploring it with her hands.

She pulls my sweatpants off and gently rubs my center. She then puts her head down to my thighs. She kisses around my thighs.

She begins to rub my clit and eat me out.
I throw my head back. Her tongue is so thick and long.

I put my hand in her hair tangling it.
"Fuckkk" I moan as she starts to use her fingers and suck on my clit.

just then the door swings open and 4 people walk in. I sit up covering my chest. It was yoko, divina, Bianca and some other girl.

Enid lifts her head up from my pussy and looks. Her eyes widen and so does everyone else's.
"WOAAA. You got a little..uhm" Bianca says turning around and closing her eyes.

Me and Enid grab our cloths and blankets and run to the bathroom. But before Enid wipes cum from her face.

"fuck fuck fuck" I says as we make it to the bathroom.

We get dressed and we are about to walk out. But Enid stops and looks in the mirror as she notices something.

"What the-". She gets closer and touches the spots on her neck and jaw.

She looks at me "sorry" I say slightly blushing.
"I don't know how to cover these" she says Ina panic.
"Well I think the look good on you" I say to her.

"Ugghhh your helping me cover them later" she says pointing at my chest and slamming her finger into my chest.

"Ok ok" I say putting my hands up on defense.
We walk out and look at the group of girls in Shame. But they just run up to Enid and hug her.

Yoko give me a soft smile before she comes to me and hugs me.
"You did it!!!" She says squealing.
"I guess" I says smiling and hugging her back.

"We need to celebrate this relationship?!!!" Yoko says breaking our hug and putting her arm around me.

"Yesss" Bianca says jumping up and down.
"But first who is that" Enid says pointing at the other girl.

I look at her closely and my eyes widen. That's my ex from last year. Why is she here?????? She needs to go. She can't ruin another relationship for me.

"Oh this is Mya, she's new" yoko says introducing her. She stares at me and then looks at Enid smiling and shaking her hand.

"uhm Mya do me a favor and stop staring at my beautiful bestfriend. I know she's pretty and all but she has a girlfriend" yoko says standing in front of me to block her view.

Enid chuckles with a small amount of jealousy.

This "celebration" is going to be interesting..