It was a mistake

Enid pov:

I wake up earlier than I usually do to take a shower and have some extra time on my hands.
I get my things and get ready to shower.

I go to the bathroom leaving all the lights off. Not trying to wake up Wednesday. I walk into the bathroom Turning the light on.

"What the hell Enid" Wednesday says I turn my head towards the toilet which is where she was.

"Fuck I didn't you were in here" I turn around quickly leaving my things in the sink. I close the door but I slam my finger in the door.

"God damn it" I say putting my finger in my mouth. I take it out and wave it around.

I look at it and it was blue. I hear the toilet flush and water run from the sink. She opens the door and looks down to me.

"What's wrong?" She asks me confused.
"I slammed my hand in the door" I say whining.
She sighs."let me see" she says kneeling down.
I show her my hand.

"I can't see out here let's go in the bathroom" she says standing up and holding her hand out to me. (Enid Is sitting in the floor)

"Ok" I say smiling i take her hand and she helps me up. She pulls me to the bathroom.
She pats the sink for me to sit on it.

I sit on the sink.
She looks at my finger. "You just need some cream it's not that bad"  she tells me reaching over me to the cabinet.  My face turns red, as her chest was right in my face reaching into the cabinet.

She smells like cigarettes and candles and books. holy shit. Enid stop.
She stops reaching and has a cream in her hand she gives it to me.

"Put this on after you shower" she says giving it to me.
"T-thanks wens" I say my face still red.
"What?" She asks me with a confused face.

"Sorry I- it's just a nickname for you" I say stuttering profusely. "Oh" she says.

"I can stop calling you it if you want" I say fidgeting with the tube of cream in my hand.

"You can I don't mind, Enid" she says. "Thanks wens!" I say getting down from the counter.
I stood right in front of her. She looks up at me slightly.

I put my arms out for a hug.  "You don't have to hug me if you don't want" I tell her with a smile.
She surprisingly hugs me back. It lasted a few seconds before she walks out the bathroom.

I take a shower quickly and get out and get in my school uniform.
I still had over an hour left.

I look over to Wednesday who was at her desk either writing or drawing.
"Hey wens I'm gonna go to yokos dorm" I say heading to the door.

"Oh..ok" she says hesitant. I walk out and go to yokos dorm.
I knock on her door and she opens it wearing a bath towel and one on her hair.

"Hey Enid" she says welcoming me inside
"Hey what's up" I says sitting on her bed.

"Just got out the shower" she says sitting next to me.
"I can tell" I say and laugh after. She laughs with me. She goes to her closet and clothes the door. 4 minutes past and she comes out in the school uniform.

"So what's up" she says sitting next to me on the bed.
"Not much. Me and Wednesday are slowly getting closer" I say with a smile.

"Are you blushing" yoko says lifting my face away from my phone.
"No yoko" I say putting my head back down.is
"You definitely are" she says smiling.

"We hugged. This morning. And she helped me after I slammed my finger in the bathroom door. After I walked in on her using the toilet..." I say blushing. I put my handing over my face and lay on my back on the bed.

"Omg she probably likes you" yoko says teasingly. "Yoko" I. Say seriously.

"What?? You obviously have something for her" she says elbowing me.
I scoffed.

"What you gonna tell me you know her exact smell or what she smells like" she laughs.

I sit up and look at her with raised eyebrows.
"Oh shit. What does she smell like" yoko asks me serious toned

"Cigarettes,books and candles" I say sighing.

"Oh Dang" she says sitting up. Just then the bell rings. "I'm gonna go make sure Wednesdays up" I say getting up from her bed and heading to the door.

"Make sure your girlfriends alr" she teases.
"Whatever" I say leaving the dorm.

I go to my dorm and open the door with a little force.
"Fuck" I head after a loud thud.
I walk in and look at Wednesday who was holding her head as she held her forehead.

"Shut did I hit you with the door right now??!" I say rushing to her
"Yea but it's not that serious" she says giving me a soft smile.

"Well can I see?" I say asking her.
She looks at me and nods.
I grab her hand from her face and bring it to her side. (She didn't let go but she doesn't know)

I look at her head rubbing it against my thumb.
"There might be a small knot" I say looking down to her.

She stares to what I think is the floor and hums.
I kiss her head where she was hit.
She looks up at me and just started at me. We looks back down and I look the where she's looking.

I was still holding her hand. I didn't let go but she didn't either. I look back to her. And she looks at me.

I lift my other hand slowly and put it on her cheek.
My breath trembles as I slowly get closer to her.

I tilt my head slightly to the left, and get close until our lips connect. We kiss for about 17 seconds before she pulls away.

"Enid I-". I cut her off. "No I'm sorry I dont know why I did that it was a mistake" I say taking my hand back. I run out of the door holding my tears back from falling. I get to the detention hall and sit in the far corner.

Wednesday POV:

I sit in shock for about 2 minutes before thing crawls from my bag.

"Why did she run away" things signs.
"I don't know." I say with my eyes begin to water.
I take two fingers and wipe my eyes and look at my fingers. Was I really crying over this.

I pull myself together and leave the room. I make sure thing is in my bag before though.

I get to the detention room. When I walk in I see Enid yoko and divina huddle in a corner in the back.

They look at me for a second and they look back to Enid. Oh god she told them didn't she.

God Damn it