Sofía skidded the car to a stop a few meters away, throwing the passenger door open as she shouted in an urgent voice. "Derek get your ass in the car now or I will leave you for dead!"

Derek noticed the seriousness of her threat and didn't hesitate to make a beeline for the car, jumping into the passenger seat and slamming the car door closed behind him as Argent pulled out a gun and began shooting after them. Before he could properly sit down, Sofía sped away, gritting her teeth as the bullets ricocheted off the car.

Scott didn't waste a second in berating the older werewolf, frustration evident in his voice. "What part of 'laying low' don't you understand?" he asked in exasperation. When Derek didn't reply, Sofía punched his shoulder.

"Pedazo de mierda, hijo de puta con muerte cerebral. Te golpearé, de hecho te mataré por sacarme de la cama a rastras por esta mierda." she ranted with a murderous expression on her face, repeatedly punching his shoulder with every word. She took a breath, glaring icily at him when he didn't say anything. "¡Explicate tú mismo!"

(Translation: You piece of shit, brain dead son of a bitch. I'll beat you, in fact, I'll kill you for dragging me out of bed for this shit. Explain yourself! (feel free to correct me if anything's wrong, I used translate.)

Stiles sheepishly spoke up. "Uh, Sof, not all of us speak Spanish..." he trailed off when she glared murderously at him.

"Shut up."

He sunk back in his seat. "Yes, ma'am."

When Sofía began hitting him again, Derek spoke up. "Damn it, Sof, stop hitting me!" he snapped, shoving her hand away.

She sassily raised her eyebrows. "Oh, so he does talk!" Derek rolled his eyes. "Explain yourself right now Derek or I swear to god I will kick you out of this car, I don't care that it's yours, and I will call Argent and have him finish what he started. You don't text me 911 and then turn off your phone, you piece of shit. I thought you died or something you complete idiot!" she managed to hit him a few more times before he grabbed her wrist, stopping her assault.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek said irritably, making Sofía raise her eyebrows.

"Oh, so that's what you were doing! You were simply trying to catch the Alpha all on your own like a good boy, almost getting yourself obliterated in the process by the police, the Alpha, and the Argents. Are you suicidal, Derek? 'Cause it sure as hell feels like it!"

Fed up with the constant scolding he received from the Pérez woman, he gave her a look. "Will you stop yelling at me? I have a supernatural hearing over here and soon I'm going to be completely deaf." he sarcastically remarked.

Sofía smiled a fake smile before raising her voice even higher. "I hate you for telling me over text that you were alive after everything that happened at the school and then immediately going out to get yourself killed again." 

Derek decided to ignore her as he continued his explanation. "He was right in front of me, and I almost had him and then the friggin' police showed up."

Stiles felt offended and defended them. "Whoa! Hey, they're just doing their jobs-"

Sending a dirty look Scott's way, Derek sneered. "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!

Sofía scoffed. "Don't blame him for your problems. Sure, he made a mistake ─a dumbass one at that─ but he's a teen who was backed into a corner by his supposed friends from school and forced to lie not to reveal a secret that was sprung onto him. One that I'm pretty sure he doesn't even want. Take it from me, Der, not everyone wants to turn into a raging lunatic once a month."