Next Book

So, the next book is going to be called A Lifetime Together (A OUAT|ROTG Fanfic)

So, yeah. It's going to be basically about Jack and Alix's honeymoon and the rest of their lives..... And yeah.

I will say this though:

Nothing inappropriate will be in that book.

I am 12 okay. I will not write something inappropriate in case my father finds out. He doesn't know I write fanfiction. He doesn't know alot of what I do with my life anymore......... Oh well.

Enough about that though, be happy for the next book. It will be the last book in my OUAT|ROTG Trilogy.

Have good lives while you still can because your tiny little hearts are about to be broken, unless your heart is big and you can find something good in the plot twist in the next book.....

If you can then you should get an award or something.

I am being really dramatic.....

"Your being a drama queen."

"Yes, John, I know. It's in the name drama queen. It's what we do."

So yeah, that happened.......

I will tell you when it is out, so don't get rid of the book yet.......

-RTS

(Also, I need your help. I want to change my name in Wattpad, but don't know what to change it to. Comment suggestions if you can please! Love ya all!)