Help

We flew to the town and I put my wings away. I saw Henry and ran over to him.

"Hey Henry!" I said.

He smiled at me.

"Your mask. It's still on." He said glumly.

I smiled and turned to Jack.

"Yeah Alix. Your mask. I was going to ask but I was to caught up in the moment." Jack said.

I stuck my tung out. They started to laugh.

"Henry? Who are you talking to?" The woman with blonde hair said.

I crossed my arms and stood by Jack.

"I'm talking to Alix and Jack." Henry said.

The Blondie looked at him, holding back a laugh.

"Can you introduce me?" She asked.

Henry smiled.

"First, you have to believe in them." He said.

"Okay. I believe in Alix and Jack." She said with her eyes closed.

I smiled at Jack and Henry.

"Now, you can see them!" Henry shouted.

She opened her eyes and almost fell backwards.

"Your real!" She hollered.

"Well duh. It's not like Henry would make us up. What's your name." I ask.

She walks over to me.

"Emma Swan." She said.

I smiled.

"Alix Black." I said.

She smiled then had a horrified face.

"What's wrong?!" I asked.

Then I remember. She might have heard my dads name and think I am his daughter since I told her my last name.

"Are you Pitch's daughter?!" She asked.

I smiled.

"Yes. He's here in town with a man. He was kidnapped." I said.

She nodded.

"Yeah. I um know where he is. Just follow me." She said.

We all followed her to a shop. It was a pawn shop. When we walked inside, I looked at everything. It was beautiful there.

"What do you need Miss.Swan?" The man asked.

"Gold, this is that mans daughter." She said.

He looked at me. I glared at him.

"Hello deary." He said.

"Hello. Where is my father?" I said fiercely.

He looked a little shocked. I still had my mask on and a woman walked out from the back. She looked shocked.

"Am I interrupting something or..." She said in an Australian accent.

I smiled.

"No. You are just in time. Where is my father?" I said waking towards Gold.

She looked shocked.

"Belle, leave. I don't want you to be caught in the middle of this." He said.

Belle left and took Henry with her. I heard grunts from the back room. Fold looked to it and back to me. I took off my mask and threw it to the floor. I summoned power inside me. I made vines come and pick Gold up. I made the thorns form under his floating body. I had storm clouds full of lightning at the ready.

'I will ask one last time. Where is my father?" I said.

He smiled and undid all my magic. He was powerful. Veary powerful. I didn't back down though. I stood my ground and heard voice in my head.

Outsmart him. Let him take you and you will find your dad. Manny said.

I stood there and let him chain my ankles together. He then chained my hands together. He did this only to me. He made everyone else disappear. He took me and I found myself in a huge room that was cold and damp. I heard a wimper.

'Who goes there?!" I ask.

I see a faint thing move and chains rattlingly.

"Help." Pitch said in a small voice.

Heyyyy! So I hope you enjoy me having Manny finally join us. The picture is of Mr.Gold and Belle. Sorry about it being a painting, but I hope you get what I want you to see. Don't forget to comment cote and subscribe!

-Writer_In_Me