Collection

Jack looked at me like I was insane.

"What do you mean?!" He cried out.

I look at him with teary eyes. "I'm so sorry Jack, but I really have to go."

I get up and start to walk out, but Jack grabbed my hand.

"Please, tell me what happened." He said gently.

He slowly pulled me next to him. "Jack, I need to keep you safe and you will do as I say. Your friends are coming and I need you to keep then company while I go attend to some business."

He just looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go now." I say as I fly to an opening that Jack had flown in through.

I have no idea how he found it though. I searched the area for an opening but could never find one. What does that say about me?

I flew out the hole and headed for the sky. I flew away from Neverland and didnt look back.

Afewhourslater........

I finally reached my old apartment and walked inside. I made sure to stop in the woods a few moments earlier to put my wings away so I didnt freak anyone out.

Anyways, I walked into my old apartment and saw the armor. I stood in the doorway for a moment and just looked at it. I really didn't want to even look at it, but I have to do this. I am surprised I found it here though.

I walk over and slowly pick it up. I begin to put it on.

When I finish putting the armor on, I walk out to a cab that is parked on the side of the street because I can't fly with my armor on. I should really fix that.

Anyways, I ride in the cab until I get on a bus and take it as close to StoryBrook as I can. I then walk the rest of the way.

I finally see the sign and run until I reach the town. I smile and run to Henry's school. Just as I hoped, it was the end of the school day and Henry saw me.

The smile on his face made me so happy that I attempt to run to him while he runs to me. That is really hard though because of the stupid armor.

Henry runs into my open arms and I hug him.

He looks at me with joyful eyes and smiles. "Did you and Jack get married?"

I shake my head. "No not yet, we had something come up..."

He looked at me and smiled bigger. He looks behind me. "Emma!" He yells and darts off.

I turn around and stand up from my crouched position. Emma sees me.

"Alix! How are you?" She said.

I smile. "Not very good. Can you help me with something?"

She nods. "What do you need?"

I rub my hands together. "I need you to help me gather some people."

She smiles. "Of course. Who do you need?"

I smile again. "Well, I need you. I also need Snow, Belle, Charming, and I am really going to regret this last one, Mr.Gold."

She looks at me in surprise. "Okay, I can get Snow and David to Granny's."

I nod.

"I will get Belle and Gold there too. See ya in a bit."

Then we head I off to gather our recruits.

I get to Mr Golds shop quickly and run inside.

"Ah, Miss Alix, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Gold asks.

I smile quickly.

"I need you and Belles help."

"Why?"

"Because Peter is going to kill anyone who gets in his way to have me as his. Jack is going to start a war with him and I am supposed to win this war because the moon told me so. Please help?" I say quickly.

He nods. "I will help, but I won't allow Belle to out herself in harms way."

I smirk. "We will let her decide what she wants to do."

He glares at me.

"Belle!?" I holler.

Areyoureadyforwhatisabouttocome? Probablynot. I will keep you in agony because something big is a bout to happen in the next few chapters! Iwillkeepyouwaitingtillnextweek. Or maybe a few days, but probably next week because my charger broke and I only have one on the week end but no internet on the weekend. Comment, vote, andsubscribe!

-R_T_S