Worst Fear

I woke with a jump and ran outside. Jack followed and put his arms around me. I put my hands over my face and cried. Why can't this just be normal? Why dies everyone have to complicate everything. I knew what I had to do.

"Jack?" I asked.

I faced him.

"Yes Alix?" He said.

I looked into his ice blue eyes.

"I am going to Neverland." I said.

He got wide eyed and let me go.

"WHAT?!" He yelled.

I looked down.

"I just had a nightmare Jack. I have to go see Peter. I need to talk to him and rip his heart out." I said.

He sighed.

"Why would you do that?" He asked.

I sighed.

"Not really. Just like crush his heart mentally. Metaphorically." I said.

He sighed again.

"Why do you want to see him?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Because I want to get rid of the person who lobes me and go back out with a murderous idiot." I said sarcastically.

Jack laughed.

"Take someone with you."

I smiled.

"I will yell to the sky if I need you." I said.

He smiled and kissed my lips. He pulled away and I ran to get dressed. I put a tank top on with a biker jacket. I put on some leggings and some combat boots. My hair which quickly grew out (like REALLY fast) was a light brown and over my shoulders. I had little makeup on like usual.

I ran out to say goodbye to Jack. I hugged him and said goodbye. He got teary eyed as I flew away. As I flew away to my worst fear.

Sorry for the short and late chapter! I STILL NEED A NAME FOR MY NAMELESS CHILD!!!!! And vote and subscribe!

-Isabelle_Lynn