Trapped

I looked at him.  "No, we can't Peter. I have a life back home. I am going to be married and I am not even alive."

He frowned as we went to sit back down. He put his head in his hands and sighed. "Call it off and we can be together. Just, I want to you to stay."

I smiled. "I'm sorry Peter. I really truly an sorry. I have to have you promise me something. "

He smiled. "Promise you will never EVER hurt these boys again. You will never leave this island and never come looking for me. You will libve here in peace until you die." I said.

He nodded. "I promise."

I smile."Felix, you can come with me if you want. I have a message to give to you. I can tell you now or later if you want to come or not."

He nods and stands up. "Let's leave." He said.

I smiled as I walked into the woods behind Felix. I started to run ahead of Felix. "Meet me where I jumped off the cliff into the water with mermaids!" I yelled.

He yelled back and I didnt hear him. I kept running and finally made it. I saw someone in the air. It came closer. It was Peter. He swooped down and picked me up. "I am not going to lose you again!" He yelled as he put me in the tree that I kept falling out of. He quickly got off the tree and I went to jump off and fly with my wings almost out. I felt the air around me and I was trapped. A forcefield was around the tree and I couldn't get out. U stay on my knees with my eyes watering.

"I am so sorry Jack. I should have never danced with him and come straight home to you. Jack! I need you!" I yelled to the sky.

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter, but I am kinda busy.