Pleads

I sit in my tree in Jacks arms for the last time until the war.

"Jack, please don't leave." I whisper between my tears.

He gently smiles at me with tears brimming his eyes.

"Its okay. I will win this war and we can live in peace."

I get up for on his lap and look at the moon.

"Jack, what if this is the war Manny sent me down to fight? The one I have to fight in? What if this is it? What if this is the war?"

He walks over to me. "I hope it's not."

I stare at the moon. "Jack, can I be alone for a while? I need to think."

He smiles. "Of course." He said, then walked away.

I get on my knees and start to cry my heart out. "Manny, please let me know if this is the war. If it is, let me know what to do. Please Manny! I beg you to help me! I don't know what to do! Help me. Be my guide. Just please," I look in the direction that Jack went.

"Keep Jack safe."

With that said, I stood up and suddenly felt really tired. I walked slowly to my bed and fell asleep.

Dream:

I was back in the white room. I was on my knees and stood up. I looked around and spotted, no! It can't be!!

"Megan!" I yelled happily as I ran to her.

She smiled and hugged me.

"Alix!! I missed you so much! Why are you here though?"

I shrugged and Manny walked in.

"Manny!" I said happy.

He smiled. "My dear Alix, welcome back. I have heard your pleads and am here to talk to you about them. Please follow me."

I nod and Megan follows me and Manny. Manny tried to stop her but I let her come. We went to a white room with chairs and a table.

"So, Alix, your first wish was to know if this is the war I was speaking of. The answer is yes. This is the war that I wanted you to fight in."

I felt tears come to my eyes.

"Your next plea was to know what to do. Let me tell you. You do what you think is right, even if that means leaving forever."

I felt a tear fall.

"Next you asked for my help. I will bring the guardians to help you."

I look at him. "The only guardians I remember ever meeting are Jack, Tooth, and some gold guy, plus some Russian dude."

"Yes, the guardians are Jack and Tooth. The Russian dude is North and the gold guy is Sandy. But we also have Bunnymund. They will be sent to help you."

I smiled.

"But, keeping Jack safe, only you can do that."

I nod. "Why must the war be over me." I looked at Manny.

"Oh my god. I am the reason that there is a war!! If I had just refused your offer I wouldn't have to fight in this war! No one would!" I yelled.

Manny nodded and Megan said goodbye. I woke up.

End of dream

"Jack!" I whisper yell.

He comes running in. "Yes?"

I look at him with sad eyes. "I know what I must do now."